Muslim control vs gun control

The Crime is very minimal...Most immigrants are hard working people...and What Culture?

Bro, every damn Latino/Asian/etc raised in America is basically white...They listen to fucking Kanye, they see fucking kim Kardashian just like your average white person......They become super Americanized.

This culture crap is just some stupid fear tactic.

Shit, they even celebrate 4th of july and all major American Holidays.
Lol Asians and Latinos celebrate that stuff back home and enjoy that stuff back home. Muslims do not.

Lol Asians and Latinos celebrate that stuff back home and enjoy that stuff back home. Muslims do not.

Are you saying that you think Asians and Latinos celebrate the 4th of July in their own countries? Or are you saying that Muslims don't listen to Kanye and watch the Kardashians?

Please be neither.

False equivalency.

Next.

I was thinking about something similar to this the other day. Whenever there is a mass shooting or some egregious spectacle of public violence each side waits with baited breathe, hoping the carnage will affirm their narrative of choice. The funny thing is both sides cynically critique the "thoughts and prayers" line depending on the nature of the tragedy. The right will do so after an Islamist terror attack and the left will do so after a mass shooting that isn't related to terrorism.

This latest shooting doesn't really fit into anyone's propaganda.
The FBI and police missed several red flags showing that there are unable to enforce gun laws or policies to avoid those kind of people to get a gun.
And there was a good guy with a gun that did nothing.

This is sort of equally bad for both sides propaganda machines.
Of course, that doesn't stop anyone machines from going full speed.

I agree that infringing on rights isn't always required, but can you agree that sometimes it is? Like slavery, for example?
But that was infringing on rights on the slave owners....meanwhile the slaves rights were already infringed on but I understand what you mean....sometimes its understandable.

Like if somebody gets ebola, that person is gonna be quarantined, sure it's infringing on his rights but its ok since they are a hazard to society.

They are both idiots. Just fear mongering instead of talking real shit. Like why is there 60,000 homeless in LA alone in richest country in the world? Why do we have food insecurity not to mention health care insecurity? Why are we attacking all these countries and making enemies around the world? Immigrants come here because we USA destroys thier ecosystems. Libya 2011, Honduras in 2009 and 63 other regime changes for wall street - and we blame the victims with no place to go. I could go on and on but we talk about stupid shit which will do nothing.

I see this idea mentioned a lot and I can't help but think that a lot of Americans have no idea what is going on in the Muslim world. Zero clue.
Sure. Or we could compare the prosperity of any country before it became a majority Muslim to after. Its been done ad nausium and not one country become more prosperous due to Islam.

For anyone arguing we need to ban guns, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling on the banning of Muslim immigrants.

For anyone calling on banning Muslim immigrants, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling for a ban on guns.

Actually you can call for banning of moslems without call for banning guns because the gun is inanimate. Here you are only saying a select group of humans are too dangerous.

But if you ban guns then you should also call for ban of the moslems. If you ban the inanimate object, than surely, no sentient beings can be trusted. If you cannot trust sentient humans to not mess around with inanimate tool, you may as well ban as much of the humans as you can too.

Sure. Or we could compare the prosperity of any country before it became a majority Muslim to after. Its been done ad nausium and not one country become more prosperous due to Islam.

...why would a religion make a country more prosperous? Countries are properous because of resources, allies, trade, etc. How would you even measure a religion's impact on prosperoty?

If we really want to end school shootings we have to repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate all guns(literally remove every single legal and illegal firearm from the population). Anything short of this is anti-gun people pussy-footing, grandstanding, whatever you want to call it around the solution. What's worse is that every "solution"(aka band-aid) they propose to neutering 2A makes every single other Amendment that much weaker.

...why would a religion make a country more prosperous? Countries are properous because of resources, allies, trade, etc. How would you even measure a religion's impact on prosperoty?
Trying not to insult your intelligence here, but are you aware that Islamic countries have their policies dictated by Islam? So slavery, rape, killings, and the like become legal.

Such BS. Most Muslim countries are poor because they are run by western heirlings who are not muslim and extract all wealth for European and US corps. Colonialism never ended and whenever they try and give back to their people, like Lybia who had highest wages and human development in Africa, they are delt with. Before Colonialism Islamic countries were richest in the world and EU was in Dark ages.

Trying not to insult your intelligence here, but are you aware that Islamic countries have their policies dictated by Islam? So slavery, rape, killings, and the like become legal.

Sarcasm is really hard to tell over the internet and I can't tell if this message is sarcastic or not. Are you pulling my leg?

Fuck Islam. Importing people from backwards societies is dumb. If there's not room enough for everybody then you gotta use something to filter out the undesirables. If you're uneducated and come from a country that oppresses women and gays then you go to the back of the line.

The Constitution prohibits the government from interfering with the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It's as American as you can get. We broke free from old chains and settled a continent by civilian arms ownership. Arms enabled this society to be what it is today.

But that's not true in many cases, in fact in many cases Muslim dictators specifically repress the activists in their countries that want Islamic law(Egypt, Algeria, Syria/Iraq before they exploded, the Soviet stans etc).

To be fair sometimes they do include some references to sharia law to throw conservatives a bone but many Muslim countries are secular to a large degree. Hell, Muslims have less freedom to practice Islam in many Muslim countries than they do in the US!

Not trying to insult your intelligence here but your view here seems very narrow minded and divorced from the dynamic politics of religion on the ground in many Islamic countries. Obviously there are countries that apply Islamic law to varying degrees(Saudi Arabia, Iran, Indonesia and Malaysia to a much less extent etc) but not all Islamic countries apply the sharia and in many cases authoritarian secularism reins supreme.

That seems like a problem of being religious states instead of secular states.

Of course before we learned that lesson, I'm sure we never had horendous, hideous state policies driven by bat shit crazy fundamentalists.(e-sarcasm)

I don't understand how you don't see that the problem with Islamic society isn't islam, it is that it is stuck in the 9th century.

The Islamic world will be just fine if it ever has a reformation.

Criticize Islam for being stuck in the dark ages. It has nothing to do with Islamic text.

Gun control isn't a call to ban guns like a call to ban Muslims is a call to ban Muslims.

You have made a very shit argument.

Huh, funny because all I heard trump and republicans asking for was increased vetting, not a Muslim ban.

Sound familiar?

But that's not true in many cases, in fact in many cases Muslim dictators specifically repress the activists in their countries that want Islamic law(Egypt, Algeria, Syria/Iraq before they exploded, the Soviet stans etc).

To be fair sometimes they do include some references to sharia law to throw conservatives a bone but many Muslim countries are secular to a large degree. Hell, Muslims have less freedom to practice Islam in many Muslim countries than they do in the US!

Not trying to insult your intelligence here but your view here seems very narrow minded and divorced from the dynamic politics of religion on the ground in many Islamic countries. Obviously there are countries that apply Islamic law to varying degrees(Saudi Arabia, Iran, Indonesia and Malaysia to a much less extent etc) but not all Islamic countries apply the sharia and in many cases authoritarian secularism reins supreme.

I was more confused by his idea that Sharia legalized rape and murder. I assumed he was being sarcastic. If Sharia was The Purge, there wouldn't be any Muslims on Earth, lol.

Does thia logic apply to everything? How about nerve gas?

Back