Muslim man with knife on the Paris metro: ‘I’m Muslim, I’ll kill all the Catholics’

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://www.leparisien.fr/paris-75/j...-dans-le-metro-a-paris-14-07-2018-7820424.php

Translated:
Shortly before 1 pm on Saturday at Anvers station, a passenger suddenly showed a knife on the platform and began to scream: “I’m Muslim, I’ll kill all the Catholics.”

His threats caused great panic but fortunately for the passengers of a nearby carriage, the man was overpowered and arrested by police before he could attack anyone.

The attacker was placed in police custody in Paris and was identified as 23-year-old Egyptian, Emad F.

He is not documented in the Police District Intelligence Directorate. However, he is known to the courts for two common law convictions.

A guy who was already known by courts for two common law convictions manages to get on a train with a knife and proclaim that he was a Muslim and wanted to kill all Catholics. Luckily no one was hurt as he was overpowered by police before he could attack anyone.

Just another day in France? Part and parcel?[/quote]

Ahhh, let's bask together in diversity as we become culturally enriched.

Why do you say "manages to get on a train" as if anyone with a criminal record should not be allowed on a train?

http://www.leparisien.fr/paris-75/j...-dans-le-metro-a-paris-14-07-2018-7820424.php

Translated:

A guy who was already known by courts for two common law convictions manages to get on a train with a knife and proclaim that he was a Muslim and wanted to kill all Catholics. Luckily no one was hurt as he was overpowered by police before he could attack anyone.

Just another day in France? Part and parcel?
What's the point of this thread?

"There was almost a crime! News at 11."

Not much information could be a snack bar or just normal bat shit crazy.

1e0.gif

Weird. No one really believes in god in France anymore. Not many Catholics to kill, buddy

Hate crime . Send him to prison as if he were a white man who made an offensive tweet.

Translated:

Just another day in France? Part and parcel?
he should move to one of the Unionist areas of Northern Ireland.... they share similar views on catholics, although I dont think they really like muslims either lol

he should move to one of the Unionist areas of Northern Ireland.... they share similar views on catholics, although I dont think they really like muslims either lol[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of Frankie Boyel's response to the failed terror attack on Glasgow airport,

"How dare they try to bring religious terrorism to Scotland! You're 400 years too late boys, and you don't even have a football team!"<Lmaoo>

he should move to one of the Unionist areas of Northern Ireland.... they share similar views on catholics, although I dont think they really like muslims either lol

Reminds me of Frankie Boyel's response to the failed terror attack on Glasgow airport,

"How dare they try to bring religious terrorism to Scotland! You're 400 years too late boys, and you don't even have a football team!"<Lmaoo>

that is indeed a classic :D

Hate crime . Send him to prison as if he were a white man who made an offensive tweet.

Tweet and white will still get you a longer sentence. Maybe even a death sentence prison.

The other will get special meals and every excuse under the book

Seems like a normal occurrence in the 3rd world parts of shit holes of France.

Back