Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol as punishment in China's Islamic 're-education' cam

This won't end well.. anyone ever hear of the Dungan revolt?

So when is the muslim invasion of China taking place?

Again, life isn't fair.

You don't get it, so I'm going to try and further simplfy whats been chapping your ass: The Tribe of "Not Liking People Gets You Shamed" has more power than the Tribe of "Not Liking People Gets Makes You Free."

There is no morality to this, it's merely and expression of the dymanic of power in the culture you live in. For an example: The Riyadhi or Tel Avi version of Aaron Shlossberg might actually get positive Yelp reviews for pulling the same shit in those cities.

Using tools like media, activism,social media, public relations, tribal paranoics and other cheap scare tactics of the psychological dark arts "The Tribe of Not Liking People Gets You Bad Yelp Reviews" has clawed, bit, scratched, and scraped themselves into a postion where they now hold the conch in society.

Instead of whinging about it, gather your convictions and hold fast to them while praying that the next paradigm shift that blunders into the world, falls in your favor.

Or acquire power.

I gotta say this. This is the most epic response I've ever seen to someone rationalizing being a racist.

While reading that long article about the Chinese government torturing, humiliating, and stealing everything an entire people own because they are a different religion, I thought....

"And climate change activists think China will switch over to renewable forms of 'green energy' not long after we do."

They're already 250 years behind us on basic human rights.

Also, communism gonna communism. Having right revoking camps is just part of the package. Remember this all you fools who wear star and sickle shirts and complain about capitalism while waving a rainbow flag
Marxist theory expresses as its goal the establishment of a classless and stateless society, quite the opposite of China.

This. Is every sherdoggers nightmare!
Their dicks are forced into vaginas?
But yeah a lot of whataboutisms here. China is being pretty evil on a grand scale. It's not harassing a few dozen terrorists. It's basically doing something on the level of ethnic destruction

While reading that long article about the Chinese government torturing, humiliating, and stealing everything an entire people own because they are a different religion, I thought....

"And climate change activists think China will switch over to renewable forms of 'green energy' not long after we do."

They're already 250 years behind us on basic human rights.

That's ok, they don't have to switch cause we Canadians are paying a carbon tax to balance it out.

Marxist theory expresses as its goal the establishment of a classless and stateless society, quite the opposite of China.

You are literally that meme of someone ignoring every country in which Marx' ideals are implemented into communism, in favor of your idea of a non existant fictional country that has never, and will never, ever exist.

This is what state atheism gets you

Dont forget that uyghur women are forced to marry Han Chinese men (in other words being raped) as part of the plan to ethnically cleanse them

I suspect North Korea's re-education campaign is pretty tough to get through!

Some of the Christian camps to re-educate homosexuals are pretty damn fucked up too, at least par for the course in contest with making Muslims eat pork.
You do realise people get tortured and killed in these concentration camps right?

Its not just being forced to convert to atheism and eating pig.

Chinese pork... mmmm...

homer-drool.gif
IMG_3337.JPG

tsingtao-chinese-beer.jpg

Damn Commies!

You are literally that meme of someone ignoring every country in which Marx' ideals are implemented into communism, in favor of your idea of a non existant fictional country that has never, and will never, ever exist.
Meh. Im not really a fan of any country these days. Stateless society is starting to sound like a better option for humanity.

Alright. If arrested in China, I need to identify as Muslim. If arrested in the US, identify as a tranny.

Good to know.

Forced to Eat pork and drink booze

The horror..... Lol

So China is on Nazi status now right? I mean they are just chopping up the bodies for parts instead of burning them but other than that...
Concentration camps...check.
Isolating minorities in the camps...check.
Ethnic cleansing....check.
Murder...check.

Literally the only thing different is burning vs chopping up bodies for parts

This is what state atheism gets you

Dont forget that uyghur women are forced to marry Han Chinese men (in other words being raped) as part of the plan to ethnically cleanse them
source??

Back