Muslims fundraise Pittsburgh shooting

Wonderful.

Hopefully their Mosque serves as a beacon of tolerance for the rest of the Islamic world and I welcome them into my community any day.

Trumpsters are gonna yell at you for trying to humanize Muslims

images

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

It’s still a terrible religion but has its good people.

There are good people everywhere. Sometimes it’s good to be reminded of that.

Sounds great but i don't think it's done with real honest caring intentions. Its a great PR stunt. Muslims hate jews, simple as that.

Sounds great but i don't think it's done with real honest caring intentions. Its a great PR stunt. Muslims hate jews, simple as that.
Depends. No doubt that a lot of muslims despise zionism. With that, thankfully a lot of people is more forgiving than you and me and that gives hope.

Depends. No doubt that a lot of muslims despise zionism. With that, thankfully a lot of people is more forgiving than you and me and that gives hope.
What do Muslims have to forgive Jews for? If that what you’re implying.

Muslims tend to be very charitable when it comes to dealing with tragedy and disasters. Muslims are usually among the first to accept outsiders into their Mosques as shelters following hurricanes. They did so with Harvey, Katrina, Sandy, etc.

My friend lives in Houston, and she said a lot of the shelters that popped up in her area were Mosques.

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/...-area-shelters-for-those-forced-out-of-homes/

What do Muslims have to forgive Jews for? If that what you’re implying.
Maybe I worded it wrong. Some people are more forgiving of differences and past violence than we are, no matter if they were directly involved or not.

Great news,.

we need more of this.
100%

I often think that we're lucky that some people don't see the world as we do. Even as someone who tries to balance things, and is more on the left on most issues, I still get vindictive and short sighted. I often can't control my emotions and feel like I want to strike down on people who think and are different than me.

I'm glad I'm not in charge. Seperating personal emotions and politics is about the best you can do. Otherwise everything will turn into revengeful chaos. Empathy and logic (both) are #1

100%

I often think that we're lucky that some people don't see the world as we do. Even as someone who tries to balance things, and is more on the left on most issues, I still get vindictive and short sighted. I often can't control my emotions and feel like I want to strike down on people who think and are different than me.

I'm glad I'm not in charge. Seperating personal emotions and politics is about the best you can do. Otherwise everything will turn into revengeful chaos.

beautifully stated.

yes homo

beautifully stated.

yes homo
giphy.gif

Admiration and respect is not homo bro. I have a sweet (more than one) girl besides me so it's cool. I'm probably wasted enough to post pics so don't tempt me!

The thread title makes it sound like they raise funds for the expenses of the shooter.

But good on them for being examples of how to just treat other people like human beings and show compassion for them.

giphy.gif

Admiration and respect is not homo bro. I have a sweet (more than one) girl besides me so it's cool. I'm probably wasted enough to post pics so don't tempt me!
I will show pics in this thread

Last edited:
Back