Muslims fundraise Pittsburgh shooting

Good for them preaching peace and inclusion instead of hate and divide like so many religious people.

Great stuff, we need more of that today in headlines

Another nice precedent set was Dan Crenshaw (congressman from Texas who lost eye) confronting pete davidson face to face and in a funny way letting bygones be bygones

More stuff like that, yes

Okay fuck it. I'm 15 beers deep after a funeral so I'm going all in.

Last edited:
Now we have to fight for your woman, does she like 6’3 Cuban studs?

No seriously though don’t post a pic of your lady here for these savages. Also I’m not entirely sure but I think you called yourself out?

Jeg kondolerer, må man spørge hvem det var?

And I have to agree, showing your fitness and your current girlfriend to these spiteful people that only peddle in fear is pointless.

@Sano Nice footwork, too many people are static when working on the bag. I'd echo what @AlexDB9 said about posting a pic of your girl here. Too many disrespectful thirsty dogs on Sherdog - it wont end well.

Very good for them. This is the kind of thing that will help heal the nation

lol I thought this thread meant that Muslims were fund-raising for the shooter for killing Jews.

That would have made them as bad as the group of people that Fundraised for George Zimmerman for killing a 17 year old black child.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

What a odd and not true post. And not all streams of islam are the same.

For the newbs that don't visit the S&C and standup forum, and think I'm a cuck. Me hitting he bag recently:

Current:
uJJNfTP.png

She dont look dutch? How old are you. Ever been to tomorrowland?

Jeg kondolerer, må man spørge hvem det var?

And I have to agree, showing your fitness and your current girlfriend to these spiteful people that only peddle in fear is pointless.
Det var min halv søster mor. Så det kunne havde værre.... Stadigvæk, det er altid svært med begravelser...

Haha well, yeah It can be pointless but its out there!
@Sano Nice footwork, too many people are static when working on the bag. I'd echo what @AlexDB9 said about posting a pic of your girl here. Too many disrespectful thirsty dogs on Sherdog - it wont end well.
Haha thanks. I'm constantly working on it. Used to fight as an amateur, but those days are gone. It's alright. Nobody will read a thread about muslims doing something good anyway, so I dont expect anybody to chime in really.
What a odd and not true post. And not all streams of islam are the same.

She dont look dutch? How old are you. Ever been to tomorrowland?
Just turned 30. Haha she's half Isreali and half Danish. Good combo. And I'm 25% Egyptien (arab) so you know it's fireworks.

For the newbs that don't visit the S&C and standup forum, and think I'm a cuck. Me hitting he bag recently:

Current:
uJJNfTP.png

Seriously, what are they going to point out?

Do I need to make a new thread?

Last edited:
I'd pick you in a fight against cm punk any day of the week. 1st round KO.

I'd pick you in a fight against cm punk any day of the week. 1st round KO.
we need more people. I'm about to crash and this is all I got

Last edited:
Det var min halv søster mor. Så det kunne havde værre.... Stadigvæk, det er altid svært med begravelser...

Haha well, yeah It can be pointless but its out there!

Haha thanks. I'm constantly working on it. Used to fight as an amateur, but those days are gone. It's alright. Nobody will read a thread about muslims doing something good anyway, so I dont expect anybody to chime in really.

Just turned 30. Haha she's half Isreali and half Danish. Good combo. And I'm 25% Egyptien (arab) so you know it's fireworks.
Det er sku trist. Kondolerer

Depends. No doubt that a lot of muslims despise zionism. With that, thankfully a lot of people is more forgiving than you and me and that gives hope.
They chased all the Jews out of every country then said they hate zionists. Hmm....

Det er sku trist. Kondolerer
Hahaha, det er ikke trist.. eller.... jo... men altså... life goes on...

Der er ikke så mange valg, man må tage ansvar når andre tager afsted. Selvom det er svært.

Last edited:
Back