Muslims fundraise Pittsburgh shooting

Yeah. Osteen is more of an inspirational speaker than an actual bible-based preacher, much similar to Benny Hinn.

The little I know about Benny Hinn has convinced me he's the Christian version of a traditional martial arts charlatan KO ing people with chi.
FlusteredJauntyDogfish-small.gif

sRAK8DG.gif

I need to see my good bud @Seaside take on this before I can weigh in.

1) not all islam is the same
2) I bet islam over non muslims is still priority for these nuslims
3) they may actually feel sympathy
4) non bukhari following islam is more tolerant and not militant or as supremacisy as sunni following bukhari islam.

It’s still a terrible religion but has its good people.
We are all made in the image of God. The fact that people of all creeds can behave morally is to be expected.

Good on them. Warms my heart, my kind of people.

See the good that can happen when you aren't a miserable piece of shit who refuses to assimilate into a country's culture and society.

Be the good that can happen. These people are an example.

Good on them. Warms my heart, my kind of people.

See the good that can happen when you aren't a miserable piece of shit who refuses to assimilate into a country's culture and society.

Be the good that can happen. These people are an example.

Charity isn't exclusive to western culture you know :)

#Not all muslims.

Am I doing that right?

Just because some of them are nice doesn't mean the rest are.

Okay fuck it. I'm 15 beers deep after a funeral so I'm going all in.

For the newbs that don't visit the S&C and standup forum, and think I'm a cuck. Me hitting he bag recently:

Current:
uJJNfTP.png

Lmfao

Reading through this thread today like <6> how embarrassing.

Alcohol and grief is not a good combination people.

Absolutely all one, provided we all buy into the same fundamental beliefs. Which these Muslims do. Kudos to them, and they are on my team.
For sure. I was being a little aggrandizing.

#Not all muslims.

Am I doing that right?

Well, your're right. Just thought it would be nice to have a story on here that showed the good side. Because as cynical as we are, it's there.

Reading through this thread today like <6> how embarrassing.

Alcohol and grief is not a good combination people.

For sure. I was being a little aggrandizing.

Well, your're right. Just thought it would be nice to have a story on here that showed the good side. Because as cynical as we are, it's there.

The problem isn’t that Europe is taking in good Muslims, the problem is they’re taking in enormous quantities of bad ones, and their governments don’t seem to give one shit.

#Not all muslims.

Am I doing that right?

It's just so painful to accept something that doesn't fit your fear-based generalizations.

God you must live a miserable life.

It's just so painful to accept something that doesn't fit your fear-based generalizations.

God you must live a miserable life.

Happily married and looking to buy a house in the New Year. Projection is a bad look because you project your own issues onto the subject. So extrapolating from that, it's clear you're actually miserable.

The little I know about Benny Hinn has convinced me he's the Christian version of a traditional martial arts charlatan KO ing people with chi.
sRAK8DG.gif

Who is our resident gif master?

Someone needs to work @Ripskater in to this, melting away liberal posters with the powerful posts of god

Okay fuck it. I'm 15 beers deep after a funeral so I'm going all in.

For the newbs that don't visit the S&C and standup forum, and think I'm a cuck. Me hitting he bag recently:

Current:
uJJNfTP.png

I am older now, but here is a gif from one of my fights.
giphy.gif

Back