Muslims of Sherdog I have a question for you

You cannot understand retard thinking.
I also can't understand how this guy hasn't been banned yet. In every thread, on every topic, everyone who disagrees with him he calls fucking racist, moron, mutt or moron. On special occasions all of the above.

Looks like someone needs to learn about the world. Get out of the trailer once in a while, you'll be surprised what's out there.

Some good humans live in trailers. Do you have something against poor people now too?

Moron, did I call them racist? Are you really this stupid? You're beyond being helped it seems.
But they don't like Islam and that's your barometer for racism, consistently throughout this thread. What was I supposed to think other than they're racist towards themselves according to your criteria?

I also can't understand how this guy hasn't been banned yet. In every thread, on every topic, everyone who disagrees with him he calls fucking racist, moron, mutt or moron. On special occasions all of the above.

He shouldn't get banned though.

Ahmed doesn't realize we're laughing at him, not with him.

His inferiority complex shields him from the irony he so thickly lays out for us.

It's like watching a dog chase its tail. It's brilliant.

No, just racist white trash like yourself.

I think you need to self-censor the word "racist" out of your vocabulary for awhile. Not everyone but your specific identity of skin tone and belief is a racist.

They probably see him as a courageous and virtuous hero defending Muslims from racist mutts, morons and racists.

@uptheirons!

How is Islam not the worst religion when it forbids Muslims from taking non-Muslims as friends? A Muslim can never be your friend if you are not also a Muslim. How is this not evil? Where is the morality in this?

No it hasn't been you stupid fuck. Typical degenerate wingnut liar.
How can that be? I never once mentioned race, yet you labeled me racist solely on my view of Islam. Occams razor says you think everyone critical of Islam is racist.

@uptheirons!

How is Islam not the worst religion when it forbids Muslims from taking non-Muslims as friends? A Muslim can never be your friend if you are not also a Muslim. How is this not evil? Where is the morality in this?

Funny considering how many Muslims have non-Muslim friends. Just the type of bullshit propaganda I'd expect from an ignorant wingnut.

How can that be? I never once mentioned race, yet you labeled me racist solely on my view of Islam. Occams razor says you think everyone critical of Islam is racist.

If you criticize Islam for things you defend in other religions, then yes, you're a racist. Read the whole thread you stupid fuck.

Funny considering how many Muslims have non-Muslim friends. Just the type of bullshit propaganda I'd expect from an ignorant wingnut.
They don't follow the prohibitions in the evil Quran. But the Quran is clear about this. So is it not evil? Where is the morality in this?

If you criticize Islam for things you defend in other religions, then yes, you're a racist. Read the whole thread you stupid fuck.
Lol why so mad? We are all atheists here, we defend no religion.

I've read the thread. I criticize other religions in threads about other religions.

Weaksauce. Time to get to the games, have a good wingnut circle jerk while I'm gone.

You're making shit up. Pathetic.
Don't run away. I will find the verses for you. Please stay.

Back