Muslims of Sherdog I have a question for you

I've read the thread. I criticize other religions in threads about other religions.

You or one of your other butt brothers made excuses for the other religions. Off to watch the games, cheers.

You or one of your other butt brothers made excuses for the other religions. Off to watch the games, cheers.
Coward. You are running away because now I prove that the Quran is evil.

From Hadith:

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Abu Dawud (41:4815) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend."

The Quran is worse.

I still want to know how not liking Islam is racist?

I still want to know how not liking Islam is racist?
Apparently that's not racist. Racism occurs spontaneously if you objectively weigh it against other Abrahmic religions and come up with a result uptheirons doesn't like.

It's a very complex formula and I'm trying to learn the system. I'm positive there's a method to his madness and it all makes sense. I just hope one day I will reach the enlightened state where I'll be able to understand. But, alas, as a moronic mutt I may never get there.

le sigh

I wonder why did he delete his "I'm white" post.

Did he just realize he'll be calling himself racist, or did the Muslim inferiority complex brainwash Arabs into thinking they're white?

Did he just realize he'll be calling himself racist, or did the Muslim inferiority complex brainwash Arabs into thinking they're white?

Can you delete your posts in the War Room?

I don't know.

I pressed the arrow to go back to his post and got an error.

I mean is there a delete button under your own posts? Used to be only Platinum members could delete their posts in the War Room, but I know admin was looking at it.

I mean is there a delete button under your own posts? Used to be only Platinum members could delete their posts in the War Room, but I know admin was looking at it.

Now that I look at it, there isn't.

Checked the heavies, and there is.

Now that I look at it, there isn't.

Checked the heavies, and there is.

Yeah, I think they enabled delete for regular accounts in the heavies, but in the WR it's still only for Plat members. Cheers.

I never deleted any posts, sweetheart. And yes, I am white. You got a problem with that brah?

Back