Muslims of Sherdog I have a question for you

Except Muslims.

And gays are a bit more equal than others eh? You have special hatred for the homos... I wonder why that is.
I'm sure he doesn't hate pedos as much as he hates gays.

He is racists towards gays.

I never deleted any posts, sweetheart. And yes, I am white. You got a problem with that brah?
you did edit your posts though you coward.

Is this a moral teaching or teaching hate?

From Hadith:

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Abu Dawud (41:4815) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend."

The Quran is worse.

Except Muslims.

And gays are a bit more equal than others eh? You have special hatred for the homos... I wonder why that is.

Hatred? I'd support a gay democrat over a degenerate wingnut any day. That should give you an idea what I think of your lot <45>

Hatred? I'd support a gay democrat over a degenerate wingnut any day. That should give you an idea what I think of your lot <45>

That we can agree on.

Nice to see a bit of reformation, even on an individual level.

you did edit your posts though you coward.

Is this a moral teaching or teaching hate?

From Hadith:

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Abu Dawud (41:4815) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend."

The Quran is worse.

Ah, so you were wrong about me deleting my post so now you're going to cry about edits LOLOL? What did I edit that offended you so much, sweetheart? And hadiths are not part of the Quran, try again, champ.

That we can agree on.

Nice to see a bit of reformation, even on an individual level.

I don't need to reform, I've been consistent. I don't care enough about social issues to affect who I'd support politically.

Back