Must be year of the God Damn Dog.

dembones22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to get to bed and it sounds like war torn mogadishu or Bombs over Fukin Baghdad. Literally 15 minutes straight already. It's not even this loud on 4th of july.

200w.gif

Anyone else surrounded by Charlie ??

<{1-8}> .

Really guys, it's still going on, like Tommy gun fire mixed in with god damn mortar rounds.

firecrackers.gif

NearConfusedAsiantrumpetfish-max-1mb.gif

<JerryWWF> .

you must live in my old apartment. at least the homeless guy is throwing patio furniture at your next door neighbor's back door.

so many memories. ah. :)

That Outkast song goes really well with the first gif. Just sayin.

No and I’m glad. My kids are all freaked out about the school shooting in shithole Florida.

The first day of the Peoples Republic Of Chinas Invasion of The USA

<{ByeHomer}>
The WR is strong in this thread

The first day of the Peoples Republic Of Chinas Invasion of The USA

Nobody is going to invade the US. Too many guns and people who will use them.

Nobody is going to invade the US. Too many guns and people who will use them.
More likely nuclear, chemical, or biological terrorist attack.

So, ( last night ) I walk out of my balcony and immediately hit a wall of funk as another property adjacent to mine is bbq-ing or baking what smells like last week's catch of the day. Somethings roasting on the bbq def not a fish has to be a hog or a dog. Meanwhile this whole time it sounds like a fireworks factory is having it's entire inventory set off. And the mortar rounds vary from a few house down to maybey 25 clicks away. Loud AF. I mean these fukers were setting off car alarms. I don't know when it finally stopped I put on some noise canceling earphones and played on repeat some lucid dreaming music from my playlist. Was like a quarter to 1am .

<34> . You would think they would spare some of the neighborhood dogs, " year of the dog " and all.

Back