Must be year of the God Damn Dog.

The Winter Olympics are going on in Korea right now, and they are eating dogs there.

The Winter Olympics are going on in Korea right now, and they are eating dogs there.

tenor.gif

foodfestival_dog.jpg

<Kpop775>You gunna pretend like you don't want some Coker Spaniel tacos ??

you must live in my old apartment. at least the homeless guy is throwing patio furniture at your next door neighbor's back door.

so many memories. ah. :)

Apartments are for the poor. I have several real properties the one in question is in a heavily populated city in the Bay Area.

<{cruzshake}> .

So, ( last night ) I walk out of my balcony and immediately hit a wall of funk as another property adjacent to mine is bbq-ing or baking what smells like last week's catch of the day. Somethings roasting on the bbq def not a fish has to be a hog or a dog. Meanwhile this whole time it sounds like a fireworks factory is having it's entire inventory set off. And the mortar rounds vary from a few house down to maybey 25 clicks away. Loud AF. I mean these fukers were setting off car alarms. I don't know when it finally stopped I put on some noise canceling earphones and played on repeat some lucid dreaming music from my playlist. Was like a quarter to 1am .

I don't wanna be THAT guy, but 25 clicks would be 15 miles.

I don't wanna be THAT guy, but 25 clicks would be 15 miles.

Yeah, I probably should have looked into what a click equals as a unit of measurement .

I have a horrible sense of distance.

<{dootch}> .

Lol @ surrounded by Charlie

I have a Vietnamese acquaintance, and I shit you not he goes by Charlie. I don't know if his parents are assholes or if that is an Americanized name he chose. And I'm not going to bring it up.

<Oku02> .

I'm trying to get to bed and it sounds like war torn mogadishu or Bombs over Fukin Baghdad. Literally 15 minutes .
Firstly, it's The Mog or simply Mog. No one calls it Mogadishu here.

Ewan-McGregor-Grimes-Black-Hawk-Down-black-hawk-down-18874867-300-200.jpg

They were setting off fireworks all day today in chinatown

I have a Vietnamese acquaintance, and I shit you not he goes by Charlie. I don't know if his parents are assholes or if that is an Americanized name he chose. And I'm not going to bring it up.

<Oku02> .
Why do you put periods after the emoji?

Welcome to the new now. You seem mad ..

<Oku01> .
Not angry. We buddies now. And it's not the year of the dog... it's the year of the raw dog. Bitches be pregnant everywherez.

Not angry. We buddies now. And it's not the year of the dog... it's the year of the raw dog. Bitches be preggers everywherez.

Yeah, I grew up in the 90's so grew up raw dawg'n. I mean condoms have gotten better but the shit back in the day left allot to be desired.

<Goldie11> .

What do these olympic female hockey team chicks do besides the olympics? is there some kind of WNHL or do they go back to the kitchen and make someone a sammich?

Who would win in an MMA fight; a female hockey enforcer or a male figure skater?

Back