Mustelidae are the baddest mammals, nothing you can do about it

I think I'd watch anything with "Yakety Sax" playing over it.

BRB writing cover lyrics to "Mustelidae Sally."

KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Wolverines are apex predators - neither wolves or bears prey on them- are polygams AND good fathers AND climb moutains just for the lolz AND predate on much much heavier preys ...

They just live to the full : fun all time 'till the death.

KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Wolverines are apex predators - neither wolves or bears prey on them- are polygams AND good fathers AND climb moutains just for the lolz AND predate on much much heavier preys ...

They just live to the full : fun all time 'till the death.

I get what your saying but KDT is right...killer whales for the win

Why do I have to think p4p?

If I'm choosing the baddest human, I don't think p4p....

Bats can fly. Other mammals can't. That's cool.

Dolphins beat up sharks that are much larger than them.

The fightin skillz of dolphinz is way overr8ed. They get whooped by sharks on the regular when they ain't with a pod of dey homies.

They're not Apex predators, they're Apex fighters. Cats are the Apex predators. A wolverine can fight off a bear, but it can not kill a bear.

ZmeG4kW.jpg

Otters in the Amazon kill and eat crocs.

and here is a weasel making a warm nest out of the carcass of his meal

and this tiny weasel catches and drowns a seagull

mustelids dont fuck around, son. Best pay respects

ZmeG4kW.jpg

Otters in the Amazon kill and eat crocs.

and here is a weasel making a warm nest out of the carcass of his meal

and this tiny weasel catches and drowns a seagull

mustelids dont fuck around, son. Best pay respects

I like how that Weasel pulled guard on Seagal.

here is a lone wolverine fighting off an entire wolf pack from its kill

badger using his last meal as a bed
oq5kgpuyz0c01.jpg

look at the size of his paws.

My Uncle Jim fell into the Otter enclosure at London Zoo back in the day. Had to get a few rabies shots and he played it off like it was nothing, but he hasn't fallen into an enclosure since so I think he learnt a lesson

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

are wolverines part of the weasel family?

Mustelid.
World record is 71lbs but the males tend to average 45lb. They chase off small squads of wolves (2-4), chaee off cougars, eat lynx, smack black bears and occasionally take food from small grizzlies (sub 500).

I have a fisher who just moved in close to my house. He's fuckin awesome. He came at the perfect time because porcupines were starting to chew on a part of my house.

I noticed him running around one day in the area in my woods where the porcupines come from. He definitely killed those fuckers. Haven't seen one since. I see him running around all the time. He's awesome to watch and he looks like he's having so much fun.

The least weasel weighs about 5 ounces. They have been known to kill hares which weigh around 8lb. That's about 25x more massive. That's like a human grappling with a hippo.

Those little dudes are amazing. Here's one hitching a ride on a bird:
ancEPGS.jpg

This has clearly been shooped by someone with an anti Russian agenda, the original makes things clearer...

stream_img.jpg

I would take 10 of his friends and make a ball sack koozie

Back