MvC:I - Premium Costumes

I only skimmed through that video but boy was it depressing. Not because Capcom and Marvel would like to make money but because the money often times leads to crap products they just shove out the door. What sucks even more for the community is that if the game is a pile of crap, people might stop playing it and we won’t see another VS game in the near future. SFV, although loathed by many, has a strong fan-base of people who enjoy it as will MvC:I. It’ll be interesting to see if DBZF takes the spotlight at Evo, but I highlight doubt it as Capcom & Marvel will poor money to ensure it’s in the limelight.

I don't know man DBFZ is getting big hype. Looking forward to seeing the new build soon.

I don't know man DBFZ is getting big hype. Looking forward to seeing the new build soon.

Yea, but Marvel & Capcom will make sure they have the money to put their games front and center. DBZF can be the hypest game out there but unless Bandco has the money to put them in their own eSports, I wouldn't expect DBZF to have that prime Evo spot. It'll be interesting to see if they make it onto TBS, ESPN or Disney. If anything, they might make the Cartoon Network or whereever their new series is playing. It's a crap shoot, but the ones with the money will always win out.

I didn't watch any game play, but god the roster looks like shit.

So I just read that there will be no crossplay between any platforms. Capcom came out and said the reason that SFV was so hollow on release was because the majority of the resources were used for developing PS4/PC crossplay. They decided to support all 3 individually. This is kind of a bummer because I enjoy having the ability to corssplay PC/PS4 but I understand the work that goes into it.

That said, I will be buying mine on PC. If the majority of people here get it on PS4, I might spring for that as well.

New character trailer. Ghost Rider, Firebrand, Dormammu, and Jedah gameplay along with what the Soul Stone does, which is impressive.

I've watched quite a bit of footage but cannot find solid Ryu stuff anywhere.

I don't think too many people really care about him, lol.

haha no kidding! I've seen one match and that was live and very underwhelming.

Team 1:
Ryu / Strider / Captain America

Team 2:
Hulk / Thanos / Arthur

Team 3:
Spiderman / Dr. Strange / Iron Man

Odd mix, I know, but I especially like Team 2. It should throw some people off lol.

I think Gill would be a great addition to MvC:I and someone I would give a serious shot at trying to play. Hopefully Season 2 brings in Asura. He seems like a sure fire hit if he's added.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/critic-reviews

I'm finding most of the review somewhat interesting

Cons: lacking roster, graphics, story mode is meh, lame arcade endings.

Pros: The game is insanely fun. The infinity stones make for some really amazing matches. It is beginner friendly (with an auto assist mechanic) and several different offline modes.

The 77 score I'm getting is based off of how fun the game is. All of the cons alone should have had the score down lower IMO. It must be a testament to how amazing the gameplay is. Looking forward to some new DLCs.

The graphics and roster are ass but the gameplay is nice, they can at least add to the roster. They should've kept the old cel shaded type style, some of the characters look bad.

Probably won't see them due to the Marvel Fox issues. I'm sure Capcom would have loved to have them in, though.

Unfortunately, no. At least not yet. There was a rumor going around that they would release specific DLC packages through the years (i.e; X-Men / Fantastic Four / SF / Other Capcom Series ect). but its just that, a rumor. I'd still say there's a 50% chance of them coming in as Marvel might want to do a fan service. They also might include them if the sales for the game don't meet expectations.

Had a chance to finally play it tonight. The game is an absolute blast . I suck pretty bad at it and the button scheme is way off from what I'm used to but its pretty cool. I did all the trials in SFV but I have a feeling these will be so much more gratifying. I love the unique move-sets they have and the stones really add an extra layer.

When Hulk tags out Ryu he says "PUNCH MAN' and with Chun-Li "KICK GIRL" lol. I thought that was pretty funny.

Back