MVP vs Daley finally set to fight round one of the WW tournament

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Credit to @Jackonfire for posting tweet in another thread. Figured this is as big of a fight as they can put on in Europe and is worthy of its own thread.

It’s not set in stone yet but oh well, MVP by knockout second round

MVP takes him down and wins a decision ;)

Makes all the sense in the world.

For the UK fans. Is this the biggest mma fight they can happen in the UK? I honestly think it’s bigger than anything even the ufc can put together atm.

Nice to hear. I just wish we didn’t get Lima and Andrey AGAIN

shoulda matched up one of them with Gracie or something

Good to see they got it done, I think at this point MVP will beat him but Daley can land a big shot.

Just good to see MVP has to fight these top guys now.

My body is ready for some English black-on-black crime.

I'm a pretty big MVP hater, but I honestly want to see him win and advance in the tournament. Daley has fought about half the dudes in the GP.

I'll hop on the MVP gravy train......for now.

The paywall is a problem. They hyped many of these matches for years on free TV and now we need to pay to watch. No thanks.

10$ is cheap as fuck for DAZN and comes with 1 free month.

MVP vs Daley is fucking amazing.......

Fuck, I was hoping he'd fight once more before he makes his bid for the UFC.

Well at least he's gonna fight some legit guys now. Some of the last few guys he's fought aren't slouches, but imo Paul Daleys the best striker he's scene by far, and he's still got plenty of fight in him. Should be a great one.

10$ is cheap as fuck for DAZN and comes with 1 free month.

MVP vs Daley is fucking amazing.......
It's not the money. If you promote something on one platform and then you decide to put it behind a paywall on another that is a certain way of doing business.

They should reward existing customers who have supported Bellator for years rather than gouge us.

I don't care what happens on fightpass and I won't care what happens on DAZN.

Fuck, I was hoping he'd fight once more before he makes his bid for the UFC.

Well at least he's gonna fight some legit guys now. Some of the last few guys he's fought aren't slouches, but imo Paul Daleys the best striker he's scene by far, and he's still got plenty of fight in him. Should be a great one.

Since he's entering the tourney I highly doubt bellator let's him go anywhere they will pay him nicely and there isn't a better WW division in the world.

It's not the money. If you promote something on one platform and then you decide to put it behind a paywall on another that is a certain way of doing business.

They should reward existing customers who have supported Bellator for years rather than gouge us.

I don't care what happens on fightpass and I won't care what happens on DAZN.

There are only 7 events exclusive to DAZN rest will be broadcast on paramount as well.

Those 7 events equate to bellator ppvs and at 10$ it's a steal.

It's literally no different then what the UFC does just a smaller scale and more affordable I honestly don't see a big issue.

Back