My ____ grew after age 30.

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
6070dae995602be5cb58bd9ac088289b88e85cee.gif

My FEET grew after age 30.
I consider myself an avid sneaker/shoe/boots collector. I have sneakers in boxes from back when I was about 25 years old - all size 11. I am 42 now. A few years ago when I went to buy some sneakers - I automatically bought a size 11 because that was my size. I bought many size 11s in my early 30s and they fit just fine. I returned them the next day for a size 12 and figured that sneaker just ran small. Long story short - when I try on my size 11s that I bought in my 20s and early 30s they no longer fit. The width is fine - I'm talking about the toe. Now 11.5 is too small and I am a size 12. Lots of sneakers/shoes/boots that are too small for me now. Good thing is my son is 17 yrs old - size 10.5 so he has inherited my collection.

Any of you guys over 30 experience the same thing?
I guess this is normal.

Maybe the brands you have been buying are just small.. Either that or you have aids

eye brows. :( My feet are the same size.

My body hair. I have body hair coming out of places that I don’t want it to come out of. If I don’t take care of my ears they looks like Wookiee ears. My nose hairs grow like crazy and hair on my back. I’m turning into a fucking Sasquatch.

I few years ago I would have called you crazy dude....but to be honest Ive experienced something similar and Im 41 now. Not a whole size but just half size bigger... the only difference that I could think of is I started working out A LOT MORE. Meaning I went from working out maybe twice a week to going to the gym almost every day and doing some heavy lifting. After 3 years of doing that I noticed when buying sneakers I was half size bigger. My entire body was a size bigger but yeah thats because of the training sure, but I dont think I did any exercise for feet lol....feet curls? nah dude never did that!

But yeah, I dont know I never mention this because I know it sounds crazy and to be honest I never paid much attention to it but now that you start this thread yeah sure I can tell you I went through a similar thing.

I few years ago I would have called you crazy dude....but to be honest Ive experienced something similar and Im 41 now. Not a whole size but just half size bigger... the only difference that I could think of is I started working out A LOT MORE. Meaning I went from working out maybe twice a week to going to the gym almost every day and doing some heavy lifting. After 3 years of doing that I noticed when buying sneakers I was half size bigger. My entire body was a size bigger but yeah thats because of the training sure, but I dont think I did any exercise for feet lol....feet curls? nah dude never did that!

But yeah, I dont know I never mention this because I know it sounds crazy and to be honest I never paid much attention to it but now that you start this thread yeah sure I can tell you I went through a similar thing.

<GinJuice>

I think its called entropy

Everything changes and degrades ir something like that, my ears have gotten massive and hairy and my back is now werewolf like.. Fuck growing old .. Im next on the shotgun

Your toe nails have grown.

Age spots.

Now it's nose hairs.

I went from a size 12 1/2 shoe at 20 to a size 14 by the time I turned 40.

Back