My arrows don't work

scorpipede

odos neliko
@Steel
Reaction score
You know the arrows you can click on that will bring you to a post that has been quoted? They don't work for me and haven't for some time now. Interesting yeah? It happens on my phone (Moto G5, Android) or my laptop (Lenovo running Windows 10).

I hope this isn't a double thread. I took a peek first. I promise.

You know the arrows you can click on that will bring you to a post that has been quoted? They don't work for me and haven't for some time now. Interesting yeah? It happens on my phone (Moto G5, Android) or my laptop (Lenovo running Windows 10).

I actually noticed this too, not sure if it's happened on the PC but it definitely happens on the mobile. I thought it was just me though and didn't think anything of it lol.

I actually noticed this too, not sure if it's happened on the PC but it definitely happens on the mobile. I thought it was just me though and didn't think anything of it lol.

Someone else mentioned it happened to him but didn't last. Not sure what changed it for him though.

@Threetrees

look at this fancy cat with his android and windows 10.

you mentioned this earlier to me and i had no idea what you were even talking about. i still dont.

phew! i was really worried.

<45><45><45>

You see there's a little red arrow right next to my post that you quoted right? When I clicked on those they weren't taking me to the post.

Screenshot_20171013-013521.png

<45><45><45>

You see there's a little red arrow right next to my post that you quoted right? When I clicked on those they weren't taking me to the post.

View attachment 287635
the reply button??? i dont think thats what you are talking about. this is what comes up on my screen.

upload_2017-10-13_16-41-32.png

No. See where you quoted me? There's a little red arrow next to my name. If you click on that it will normally take you to the post you quoted.
omg hah, ive never noticed them before!!!!

thats why i was like that the hell is my BFAMUT(ut- up top) fucking talking about!!!

all makes sense now, lol. and works for me on desktop.

i feel like a goose.

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

It's working on my phone right now.
Sometimes quirks like these self-resolve – my favourite type quirk, lol. Was your desktop delinking see-original-text arrows as well or just your mobile? Because it sounds like everything is up for you now.

Sometimes quirks like these self-resolve – my favourite type quirk, lol. Was your desktop delinking see-original-text arrows as well or just your mobile? Because it sounds like everything is up for you now.

you know what? Desktop and mobile both had the issue, then they both worked and now mobile works but desktop doesn't.

you know what? Desktop and mobile both had the issue, then they both worked and now mobile works but desktop doesn't.
Of course, lol. You know, bud, my best guess is maybe the arrows are breaking at page-load for whatever reason – mistiming or bad sequencing of page elements, connectivity et cetera. Try experimenting with back-to-back refreshing of a page where the arrows delink and see if they come up.

Also, when you have time, check if when a page's arrow delinks for you, that they universally delink, or in fact just a subset of them do in all for that page.

Of course, lol. You know, bud, my best guess is maybe the arrows are breaking at page-load for whatever reason – mistiming or bad sequencing of page elements, connectivity et cetera. Try experimenting with back-to-back refreshing of a page where the arrows delink and see if they come up.

Also, when you have time, check if when a page's arrow delinks for you, that they universally delink, or in fact just a subset of them do in all for that page.

they still don't work. ever. Fine on mobile now but desktop they are broken. Not a huge issue really, just curious.

The plot thickens! This might be obvious to others though. I noticed tonight that the arrows don't work on the mobile desktop either.

The plot thickens! This might be obvious to others though. I noticed tonight that the arrows don't work on the mobile desktop either.
Did you try back-to-back page refreshing and then checking them all versus just one?

Mine have stopped working, too. Just stopped today.

Back