My Buddeh Commercial

Empty Emp

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I don't want to brag, but my audio editing skills are pretty seamless.
<36>

Amazing...

Our @Empty Emp sure runs the knife edge between genius and insane...

Amazing...

Our @Empty Emp sure runs the knife edge between genius and insane...
I was listening to the "My Buddy" theme song on loop for about 3 hours straight yesterday, so right now I'm definitely on the insane side.
<5>

I was listening to the "My Buddy" theme song on loop for about 3 hours straight yesterday, so right now I'm definitely on the insane side.
<5>

Sounds like something they'd do to Arabs in between water boarding sessions at Gitmo Bay!

Cormier_Paint.png

So good. Running out of the clubhouse had me dying. I must have watched it a dozen times in a row, lol

That smiling toothless hendo is so charming lol

LOLOL Emp you're on another level

I need to come around here more, I had no idea you were getting this good that's fucking hilarious

I don't want to brag, but my audio editing skills are pretty seamless.
<36>

I wouldn't say seamless but you definitely got some serious potential bro. Might be a while before your audio editing chops reach the same level as this guys Photoshop skillz...
seems-legit-photoshop-bro.jpg

I had to REALLY look hard to spot where he had applied his subtle PS sorcery... amazing.

I wouldn't say seamless but you definitely got some serious potential bro. Might be a while before your audio editing chops reach the same level as this guys Photoshop skillz...
seems-legit-photoshop-bro.jpg

I had to REALLY look hard to spot where he had applied his subtle PS sorcery... amazing.
Is it the ensmallened gonads and weiner?

Back