My close encounter with a skunk in my chicken coop***WITH NEW UPDATE PAGE 2***

Do want a fox and had the chance mom was having no part of it though me stealing one of her kits.

My neighbor has two Shiba's. Adorbs.

qmJijjOC67J7O.gif
That's cool! They are great dogs!

Shit look at post #36 in this thread. I had two growing up wild ones. They are very loving.

Got a one now and a raccoon. Get your shit to gather I am in NY. Some souther boy you are.

Okay I saw your post. You took your Skunks to a Veterinarian to get their glands removed?

Skunks are awesome, we have a great one in our Ed department.

I heard Ferrets like to bite. :eek:

Only if you feed them raw meat.

If feed dry food they do this odd thing which feels like biting but just cleaning you like a dog does when it just scrapes their teeth against the skin.

Only if you feed them raw meat.

If feed dry food they do this odd thing which feels like biting but just cleaning you like a dog does when it just scrapes their teeth against the skin.

They're adorable.

Nope, but my dogs have tasted defeat........twice. Game Pits my ass.
So has my American Bulldog.

He has a strong prey drive and used to get sprayed 1-2 times a year.
Finally ended when after just getting hosed 2 days earlier, he cornered another one.
This time he got sprayed from 6 inches DIRECTLY on the face.
His snout got swelled up (not too much) but he finally learned his lesson.

After that he just stares at them from afar with barely repressed teeth gnashing anger.

PS - I find bathing him with big jugs of tomato juice and scrubbed with tomato paste helps a lot with the smell.
A lot.
This fucking savage got sprayed from a few feet away right in the face, bit it on the back of the neck and snapped it with the death shake, pissed on the corpse and ran into the pond near by to get the oil off whinning like no tomorrow.

22104526_10211681821175633_7166855636911340367_o.jpg

Back