My computer just dieded

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I got a refurbished computer a few months ago. paid like $280. It just dieded. Im gonna use my charm and good looks and holiday spirit to return it. im like 3 days past the 90 day policy.

How did it “dieded” , might be something stupid easy to fix?

If they don’t take it back, you should have some pc repair places around you since you have no clue how to fix them?

pressf.jpg

Remove the harddrive and salvage whatever naughty pics and vids are on there first. Don't forget about the flux capacitor.

Could be something simple like a shortage of RAM, just download some more.

If you manage to get it fixed, go into your windows directory and delete system32 to make sure this doesn't happen again.

"Refurbished computers" is how I report my hooker expenses to the IRS, too.

If you manage to get it fixed, go into your windows directory and delete system32 to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Scammers can’t do shit without system32 there lolol

Serious talk,

You bought an older generation i5 or 7 on like an 1155 socket right?

Parts for these things are pennies on the dollar where I am with computer recycler places everywhere.

Send it to me and I’ll fix it, lll make a video of the fix and explain what happened etc and post it here.

Maybe it will help some other sherdog pc gamers also if they have similar issues.

If Mick or another mod agrees we can give our personal info to them so you can be assured there won’t be any funny business.

You’ll have a fixed pc for Christmas.

@Madmick

@RockstarChris

Buller?

I’m serious. Offer to fix is real.

Make sure when you bring it in to tell them that "it dieded"

You seem to be taking it in stride, and I'm just glad that you're not livid that it dieded.

You bought and overpriced. Oops I mean Over Powered PC from Wally World didn't you?

I imagine Magic the Gathering had a hand in this.

How are you posting on the internets without a compuper r u a wizard?

Bury it in the pet cematary

Damn, that’s hella cool of you 90 50. OP, it’s a Christmas miracle!!!!

Damn, that’s hella cool of you 90 50. OP, it’s a Christmas miracle!!!!
I think he’s trolling like usual, he’s made other posts in threads but ignoring this.

And I even tagged him in here.

Offers still open, and it would come back better than sent, I have a lot of stuff lying around I’m not using that some of might find its way in there.

Will someone just give him teh codez?

Back