My concentrates today

I gave up years ago. This was the moment:

"So dude, did you like that rice krispie treat?"

"Sure."

"... and...?"

"And, what?"

"That was a 500"

I had no idea. Edibles are just wasted on me.

crazy... you are an enigma! ^5

gorilla glue #4 does go pretty hard

or uh so I've heard
I grew some Barney's Blue Cheese and that shit makes me cough worse than anything I've ever smoked. Ridiculous.

I grew some Barney's Blue Cheese and that shit makes me cough worse than anything I've ever smoked. Ridiculous.
Is it named by its smell, that sounds nice.

My provider is growing me some vanilla Kush and it tastes and smells vanilla

on a side note, not a single smoke shop in my city sells Dutchmasters.....wtf son

pretty much... and you can’t customize your hit on a vape like you can on a rig

vape and dabs are both healthier than smoking flower thru a regular pipe, bong, or joint...
If you use a desktop vape you can. I have a dual setup(flower and concentrate) and it destroys people. Especially with the distillate! The taste is phenomenal and the amount of material you save is incredible.

I also make cooking oils with the Magical Butter Machine! Even crazy shit like homemade raw protein bars. In cocktails too! California is really fun for those who partake right now!

Is it named by its smell, that sounds nice.

My provider is growing me some vanilla Kush and it tastes and smells vanilla
Its the best tasting smoke I've had in many years but the hack attack is off putting.

I was knocking (making) some “Trophy Wife” joints the other day lolz
Oh please tell me, what is one of those things?

I very amusedly found out that urban black kids refer to a zig zag joint as a "white boy".

If you use a desktop vape you can. I have a dual setup(flower and concentrate) and it destroys people. Especially with the distillate! The taste is phenomenal and the amount of material you save is incredible.

I also make cooking oils with the Magical Butter Machine! Even crazy shit like homemade raw protein bars. In cocktails too! California is really fun for those who partake right now!

<mma4>

what and dutchmaster bro?

lolz... sounds like a snake or something
a Candella wrapper cigar/cigarillo

slowest burning wrap IMO, once did an experiment where I let 20 1g blunts burn on their own and it lasted twice as long as most other brands besides the wraps that come empty (wet wraps)

Oh please tell me, what is one of those things?

I very amusedly found out that urban black kids refer to a zig zag joint as a "white boy".

haha it’s just the name of the weed strain mang!!!

weird huh?!

Its the best tasting smoke I've had in many years but the hack attack is off putting.
Must be a way to take the edge off.
Small glass bowl, one good hit's worth at a time, burning on light flame from the edges inward, as gently as possible, through water?

ETA, add ice?

a Candella wrapper cigar/cigarillo

slowest burning wrap IMO, I once did an experiment where I let 20 1g blunts burn on their own and it lasted twice as long as most other brands besides the wraps that come empty (wet wraps)

ahhhhh yes, blunts... I really like blunts when I’m in the mood, tho I am not super experienced with them, or all the wraps available to roll them

back in my day we bought a swisher or something better if we could afford it and made them the old fashioned way ^5

ahhhhh yes, blunts... I really like blunts when I’m in the mood, tho I am not super experienced with them, or all the wraps available to roll them

back in my day we bought a swisher or something better if we could afford it and made them the old fashioned way ^5
oh no doubt, I generally use my Rohr on a daily basis, wraps are usually when I have others over that can't hang w/ the seasoned vets

Back