My concentrates today

Must be a way to take the edge off.
Small glass bowl, one good hit's worth at a time, burning on light flame from the edges inward, as gently as possible, through water?

ETA, add ice?
Joints, bongs whatever its like trying to keep in compressed air. I've got 3 pounds of it. Should have mixed up my grow more. I mean, its really good but sometimes I want something a little easier to keep down.

ahhhhh yes, blunts... I really like blunts when I’m in the mood, tho I am not super experienced with them, or all the wraps available to roll them

back in my day we bought a swisher or something better if we could afford it and made them the old fashioned way ^5
I've always hated tobacco but ran with a very ghetto crowd for a while, the token white boy, and learned a lot. I loved rolling in that low Delta 88, everyone throwing in on an eighth for the blunt, smoking it for a half hour, listening to Omillio Sparks

I've always hated tobacco but ran with a very ghetto crowd for a while, the token white boy, and learned a lot. I loved rolling in that low Delta 88, everyone throwing in on an eighth for the blunt, smoking it for a half hour, listening to Omillio Sparks
Additive free tobacco leaves are rather pleasant and if the leaf compliments the strain one could say tasty. Fragrant as well.

yeah concentrates are cleaner for sure...

I found out when I started doing concentrates that I was getting high off things “other than THC” in the smoke (from flower)

I’ve never felt that “paranoid” feeling from concentrates that I have felt so much over the years from smoking flower... I am convinced it comes from additives and chemical fertilizers and what not...

you don’t get nearly as much “lung butter” from dabs either

I could never stop burning flower tho... never

THC tolerance is horrible when you smoke concentrated also

Dude
YouTube dab challenges

People smoke enormously wasteful dabs, you can see five grammers and up melting away into the atmosphere ... and some alveoli
Yea, I never understood why some people waste so much. Maybe they think they look cool by bragging about how much they can smoke.

Some people I knew used to roll huge joints but let most of it just burn away. In reality they probably only smoked 1/5th of it and the rest went to waste.

Or like you say, they'll smoke huge amounts of dabs but let half the smoke escape and immediatley exhale all there smoke a fraction of a second after they inhaled.

I'm not a big smoker these days so my tolerance isn't what it used to be. But even 3.5 grams of flower can last me a little while. I don't understand why someone would waste that in a joint unless you're sharing it with other people.

Even when i'm smoking a bowl of flower, I immediately cover the hole after I take a rip not to let any air escape. I have plenty and it's not like I can't by any, but why waste it..

I smoke a half an ounce a week but I get it for 50 bucks from a friend who grows here I. OC.

Currently got UK headcheese, cherry cookies and some skywalker OG.

Dude no one gives a shit.

If your gonna make a thread bragging about what drugs you are on atleast actually be doing drugs pussy. Shove some molly up your ass and then make a thread.

Yea, I never understood why some people waste so much. Maybe they think they look cool by bragging about how much they can smoke.

Some people I knew used to roll huge joints but let most of it just burn away. In reality they probably only smoked 1/5th of it and the rest went to waste.

Or like you say, they'll smoke huge amounts of dabs but let half the smoke escape and immediatley exhale all there smoke a fraction of a second after they inhaled.

I'm not a big smoker these days so my tolerance isn't what it used to be. But even 3.5 grams of flower can last me a little while. I don't understand why someone would waste that in a joint unless you're sharing it with other people.

Even when i'm smoking a bowl of flower, I immediately cover the hole after I take a rip not to let any air escape. I have plenty and it's not like I can't by any, but why waste it..

I think those people are rich motherfuckers who found a new hobby lolz...

real peeps don’t waste that shit, it’s like gold or diamonds to us ^5

I have doubts on the accuracy of your statement lol

Either you didn't know how to smoke it and didn't do it the right way or it wasn't 2 grams.

Even the most hardcore smoker on the planet can't smoke 2 grams of shatter in 20 minutes.

Here's what 1 gram looks like. Even that can't really be smoken in 20 minutes unless you're wasting a bunch of the stuff.

IMG_20160316_182520.jpg

mmmmm that is some nice looking shatter...

wait, you googled it didn’t you haha

“Enano”?

is that the brand name?

... just curious, I don’t know a lot about gear or where it is made, I do know that in Washington pretty much everything is made and grown locally

the company i work for grows weed, makes concentrates, edibles, joints, and even vape pens and cartridges...

I haven’t seen anything out of state yet... literally nothing

yup enano made by epicvape its a desktop model

I have doubts on the accuracy of your statement lol

Either you didn't know how to smoke it and didn't do it the right way or it wasn't 2 grams.

Even the most hardcore smoker on the planet can't smoke 2 grams of shatter in 20 minutes.

Here's what 1 gram looks like. Even that can't really be smoken in 20 minutes unless you're wasting a bunch of the stuff.

IMG_20160316_182520.jpg

How much you think he smokes right here?

Been thinking about trying some concentrates to see they compare to flower. I usually just vape un grounded nugs for convenience and I find the flavour better.

Been thinking about trying some concentrates to see they compare to flower. I usually just vape un grounded nugs for convenience and I find the flavour better.

Nugs are life

I'm setting up portioned dabs; stable shatter, I roll it into little boogs, then roll em in kief.
Heat up the rig, drop the little gem in, cap quickly. Heaven.

I'm supplementing with GG#4 and occasional hits of terp sauce.

Listening to Grateful Dead, playing Promised Land, 9/3/77
dab the sauce, fuck the rest.

i have a fridge full of live resin sauce, its all i smoke anymore. currently waiting on a few more kilos as well, we just sent a bunch of fresh- frozen material from this year’s harvest to the processor.

That being said. Why not just vape? Easy, discrete, efficient, etc. Is it just b/c you like to play around with it and try new stuff?
one good dab of live resin or live rosin, at the right temperature , will get you higher than puffing an entire vape cartridge.

Most vape cartridges contain artificially-flavored THC distillate, which is made from extremely low grade and/or old material. For a cannabis connisseur, vaping is comparable to eating a cheap artificially-flavored candy or fast-food.

Live resin / Live rosin on the other hand are top-shelf full-spectrum cannabis concentrates typically made from fresh high-grade flowers. They are consumed from “dab rigs” , and contain much more complex cannabinoid and flavor profiles, which leads to a more pleasant experience.

Last edited:
Back