My concentrates today

Unfortunately I'm on the hipster vape train of :eek::eek::eek:ness. Dropped cigarettes and flower. Lungs feel much improved

I've been smoking some bomb extracts I made myself. I do some as bt's and some gets mixed with a liquidizier and put into my flyte vape pen.

I'm setting up portioned dabs; stable shatter, I roll it into little boogs, then roll em in kief.
Heat up the rig, drop the little gem in, cap quickly. Heaven.

I'm supplementing with GG#4 and occasional hits of terp sauce.

Listening to Grateful Dead, playing Promised Land, 9/3/77

I just had 2 100 mg blue raspberry gummies for a pre bed snack and am reading the half blood prince .Waiting for it to be 10 so that i can officially call the day over and relax and know I dont have to do a damn thing til 10 tomorrow

what is promised land 9377?

I'm setting up portioned dabs; stable shatter, I roll it into little boogs, then roll em in kief.

Electric rigs with shatter are the ultimate.

The THC levels concern me, though, so no more of that.

Literally none of this happened

I just had 2 100 mg blue raspberry gummies for a pre bed snack and am reading the half blood prince .Waiting for it to be 10 so that i can officially call the day over and relax and know I dont have to do a damn thing til 10 tomorrow

Isn’t that a LOT of THC? I swear I just bought a package that’s 100mg total and broken into 10 pieces. Even then I take like 1/2 of one so 5mg. That’s plenty for me. Granted I’ve smoked like 25 times in my life and maybe ate edibles like 50 times or so. The CBD are nice for sleeping. :)

Isn’t that a LOT of THC? I swear I just bought a package that’s 100mg total and broken into 10 pieces. Even then I take like 1/2 of one so 5mg. That’s plenty for me. Granted I’ve smoked like 25 times in my life and maybe ate edibles like 50 times or so. The CBD are nice for sleeping. :)

I suppose if you dont have a really high tolerance it might be but people think im joking when I say im in the willie nelson weight class. I got a good buzz goin but im still pretty functional. I am rather hungry though but trying to not mow down on junk at night and be such a manatee

I suppose if you dont have a really high tolerance it might be but people think im joking when I say im in the willie nelson weight class. I got a good buzz goin but im still pretty functional. I am rather hungry though but trying to not mow down on junk at night and be such a manatee

Damn dude! I’d be hiding in my house with the lights off convinces the aliens are coming for me and that they are talkng to my pet rats telling them to attach me using high pitched frequencies.

Damn dude! I’d be hiding in my house with the lights off convinces the aliens are coming for me and that they are talkng to my pet rats telling them to attach me using high pitched frequencies.

I feel that way on mushrooms.

Yocan-Evolve-Plus-XL-Wax-Pen-Vaporizer-Features_600x.jpg

Drag off this thing throughout the day. Gram of shatter lasts me 3-4 days. It's a much more goofy high than smoking bud. Don't get as lazy.

The Grateful Dead used to cover Chuck Berry's "Promised Land", and they did so on Sept 3, 1977

I'm in the same weight class.
Probably why edibles don't touch me.

Today I'm opening some Diablo OG. Looks nice and clear.
Gone a bit waxy but still very nice.

Back