My Diet Plan(lost 50 lbs in a month supplement free, real talk, I think maybe a less)

Hyphy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
for referance sake here was my diet and training schedule. feel free to comment and/or try it.:

all exercises were done with eather plastics or garbage bags.

of course hella water and nothing but water

Breakfast:
Smoothie:
Soy Milk
Silken Tofu
Flax Seed Oil
Strawberries
Pineapple
Ice

early workout:
stretches
backyard pro wrestling(say what you want, its fun and it works) - 1 hour

snack:
fat free yogurt

next workout:
weights
mon - chest
tues - bieps/forarms
wed - shoulders/back
thurs - legs
fri - triceps
sat - core
sun - rest

lunch:
Boneless skinless Chicken breast
home made salsa:
tomatos
onion
jalapeno
garlc
cilantro

pita bread

next workout:
exercise bike while watching a DVD(how ever long the dvd is, thats how long I ride)

snack:
fruit

final workout:
bags(3 rounds each bag. three bags)
rolling(until we can't anymore)

dinner:
ground turkey(spices and stuff, no salt)
cottage cheese
tomato
rye bread

Ice Bath

UNless you were grossly overweight, and that was 50 pounds of water, losing 50 pounds in a month is a super bad idea. Hell, it may be a super bad idea anyways, I'm no expert.

skeet said:
UNless you were grossly overweight, and that was 50 pounds of water, losing 50 pounds in a month is a super bad idea. Hell, it may be a super bad idea anyways, I'm no expert.
yeah, i was a fat ass bro. my body can take a good punishment and i was getting as many nutrians as possible just pushing myself dummy hard. loosing that much weight that fast was a combination of water and fat, i kept hidrated. i figure, i'm not starving myself, just eating better and going hard in the workout.

How much did you weigh before you started this workout/diet plan? If you don't mind me asking. That seems like a ridiculous ammount of weightloss for a single month.

jasper said:
Dont you have a job??

my thoughts exactly...

...and what does one do for a "pro wrasslin" workout? Superfly Snuka moves off each corner, 4 x 4?

Hey man from a health standpoint what you did (assuming your still hydrated) is near impossible. There is no way you could lose almost 2 pounds a day, your body would most likely go into massive organ faliure, ranging from excesse amounts of ketones that your liver would have to process (therefore making a fatty liver), far to much nitrogen from muscle break down would cause a ph balance shift and streenous strain on your heart.

If you really did lose 50 pounds goto the hospital right now.

i went from 215lbs to 185 pounds in 1 month. But it was because i got sick and went from 5000 calories + weight training a day. To maybe 1000 calories + vomiting. 50Lbs is too much to lose in a month. You are lying.

GnP-4eva said:
i went from 215lbs to 185 pounds in 1 month. But it was because i got sick and went from 5000 calories + weight training a day. To maybe 1000 calories + vomiting. 50Lbs is too much to lose in a month. You are lying.

Well thats only 30 pounds, including a substantial decrease in food intake, an increased metabolism because of the viral infection and dehydration. In a case like that its not unheard of to drop massive weight, but in the case of 'still being hydrated' and losing 50 pounds is not realistic.

I didn't have a job when I did this diet/workout, I was still in high school and it was summertime. i figure i lost a ton of weight cause i was dummy fat. my cuddy lost neary 100 pounds in 3 months and his dumb ass fasted and ran like crazy. not everybody body is the same, thats what i figure at least. I was about 280(yeah I was a fat ass but, I smoked alot of weed so fuck off) and dropped to 220 in about 2 months of death training. everybody knows that after loosing so much weight it starts geting harder and harder to loose weight so I lost most of it the1st month. maybe the 50 in a month was a little off but, it was damn close.

I recommend ingesting cyanide, it will help you decompose even more than 50 pounds of bodyweight.

sounds like my friend who tells me he has lost about another 15 pounds each week. thing is he's been right at 300 lbs for years.

a friend of mine lost 35 lbs in a month and had to get his gall bladder taken out, i'm gonna have to call shenanigans...

uno_sky said:
sounds like my friend who tells me he has lost about another 15 pounds each week. thing is he's been right at 300 lbs for years.

bahaha.. sounds like many people I know..

They are like cant you see the 20#'s I lost.. And Im like oh yeaa..

Back