My entire town is burning down.

I hope my house survives, but the whole town is going up it seems. My whole life is in that home. At least my family and dogs are safe.

I don't know what to do. Fucking NorCal.

50,000 were evacuated. But the roads were so clogged people abandoned their cars and ran. I pray for as little death as possible.

Best of luck.

EDIT: Shit man, so sorry.

Sorry to hear this. One of the other reasons aside from cost of living that I never want to move to Cali. I love visiting. And I hear the North is beautiful. But I couldn't own a home in an area like that, with those odds. At lease in the East my house survives the hurricanes. Crazy though, hope things turn up better for you and everyone in your town soon.

Paradise California

It is gone. Everything is gone.

Oh man :( - Really sorry to hear that :( - When I read this first page I was wondering if you were from Paradise. From everything I've read that town just got destroyed :( - Like you said, it's the whole community aspect that's the hardest I'm sure. I don't really know what else to say. I'm further towards the coast and the smoke and ash is coming down this far away! Really sorry for your loss and everyone by those fires.

BBC showed footage today from Paradise, including a Firenado. Yes. Just think about that for a moment. A Tornado. Made out of fire:eek:

Nature can be beautiful. She can also be a stone cold, cunt bitch from hell:(

I feel for you ts. Can't even imagine what this must be like for you

Prayers bro, that’s some repugnant shit. Lots of things you worry about, that should have to be one. Real life makes you realize how fucking stupid Superhero movies are, because super could handle that shit.

people need to remember this happens too often when they plan to move to cali

they burnt down paradise and put up a parking lot

ban cigarettes forever

I hope my house survives, but the whole town is going up it seems. My whole life is in that home. At least my family and dogs are safe.

I don't know what to do. Fucking NorCal.

50,000 were evacuated. But the roads were so clogged people abandoned their cars and ran. I pray for as little death as possible.
We're all here for you

Joe Rogan was evacuated today. Man I would love to retire in Nor Cal one day, living in a forest, but I would hate to start over.

BBC reporting one of the fires jumped a major highway and is now threatening Malibu.

That is horrible. Stay safe and good luck.

If you’re looking for someone to blame - the Koch brothers.

Climate change is causing this all over.

That is horrible. Stay safe and good luck.

If you’re looking for someone to blame - the Koch brothers.

Climate change is causing this all over.

0/10.

Let's not politicize wildfires man.

They don't care who the president is or who you vote for.

Million dollar homes on fire

Imagine what the big earthquake will do to the slums of la

There are videos of dead bodies . Burned to death trying to escape. I feel so bad for them.

Back