My fair verdict on Conor McGregor's behaviour in the last 5 years

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I think he changed alot from before when he was coming up the ranks in the UFC until recent.

His first fight it had some spicy moments and that was only at the weigh-ins but other then that he didn't use to go after opponents on personal level but rather on technical level calling out their ability and disregarding their skills and coming with 1 rd finish predictions but since the Poirier fight he started to make it into personal and it went way up during Mendes and Aldo fights where it peaked during Diaz and Khabib fights.

I honestly don't think he can be even labelled as trash-talker lately but rather as retarded and mentally chellenged because that is how he comes off during the press-cons and weigh-ins.

Just take a close look at the way he acted and carried himself during the khabib build-up and imho Khabib has been extremely patient and has restrained himself alot to even attend the same press-cons with him.

Watch it from the timestamp

In my opinion it's an insult that people are actully comparing this guy with Muhammad Ali because he talked trash but didn't act like a completely retard. Imho Conor McGregor is not a trash-talker at all but his something else entirely more like retarded.

Edit: I'm really not trying to be negative with this thread or anything just my fair verdict on this subject nor Biased but just correct observations of press-cons I have watched where he was involved

Last edited:
Cliffs or pics of hot chicks if you expect us to read all that....

Cliffs: TS thinks Conor is a retard, not a trash talker

If you closely watch all his press-cons and weigh-ins in his last 4-5 fights you will then realize that he comes off more like a retard then a trash-talker. I have seen alot of trash-talkers in my time both in Boxing and MMA but nobody acted like a fucking mental patient at the press-cons and weigh-ins. Example in the Diaz and Aldo fights press-cons he came off very bad especially in the diaz 1 press-con

Last edited:
Your verdit?

UntriedElementaryBurro-max-1mb.gif

Imho Conor McGregor is not a trash-talker at all but his something else entirely more like retarded
McGregor felt compelled to surpass his past verbal spars, but since he was forcing it rather than just acting natural it came across as redundant and boring.

I never thought he was a great trash talker (he got silenced by Eddie Alvarez of all people), and people can knock on Sonnen for his (now) over the top WWE schtick, but unlike McGregor, Sonnen was very quick witted during his UFC tenure.

There you go man...I dont know why you guys like this shit that much, I think you people are just sick but....whatever

1_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor.jpg
And? Am I supposed to be bothered? Too bad we can't dig up pics of all the schlong's that have slapped your mom across the face over the years. Now, that'd be something

Back