My first day in a boxing class from AKB/TaeKwonDo

I'm not the one looking for gym wars. Several guys aim for my jaw and connect from time to time in a supposedly friendly sparring. I could have been KOed at least twice if my chin wasn't phenomenal. It's as if they bet on that it's strong just because I have decent jaw line. I don't wear mouth piece or headgear or cup.

I'm not the one looking for gym wars. Several guys aim for my jaw and connect from time to time in a supposedly friendly sparring. I could have been KOed at least twice if my chin wasn't phenomenal. It's as if they bet on that it's strong just because I have decent jaw line. I don't wear mouth piece or headgear or cup.
why no mouth piece? great way to break your teeth bro.

why no mouth piece? great way to break your teeth bro.

Not when you're sparring TKD guys.

Lol at this manchild thinking that being able to take the punches of a TKD guy means he has a phenomenal chin. That's like saying my house is sturdy because I couldn't knock it down with a portable fan.

Not when you're sparring TKD guys.

Lol at this manchild thinking that being able to take the punches of a TKD guy means he has a phenomenal chin. That's like saying my house is sturdy because I couldn't knock it down with a portable fan.

I was roundhouse kicked in the jaw by a Kickboxer after class. Kicks are harder than punches

I was roundhouse kicked in the jaw by a Kickboxer after class. Kicks are harder than punches

WOW! Nobody has ever survived a head kick in sparring before!! You're a real legend man.

What a joke lmao

I cannot believe that people are responding seriously to the most obvious troll bait I've seen in a long time

It was glaringly obvious from page one and has become even more apparent as the pages go on

I cannot believe that people are responding seriously to the most obvious troll bait I've seen in a long time

It was glaringly obvious from page one and has become even more apparent as the pages go on

Yeah. I dont know why you guys keep feeding.

What else is there to do on this subforum? For the most part, not many threads here catch my attention anymore.

Just like the heavies, you get th same rehashed stuff and barely any fight/sparring/padwork/bagwork to critique.

I'm so bored here, I'd probably watch/critique a stretching and cooldown vid, if given the chance.

<Fedor23>

WOW! Nobody has ever survived a head kick in sparring before!! You're a real legend man.

What a joke lmao

If you knew anything about fighting you would know that the jaw is sensitive even to lesser blows. I got a hard one by a profession fighter.

I have been knocked to the ground by a metal object, with blood gushing out of my face. The security guards I asked to help me in a security market were chocked to see me still standing holding a conversation and took a picture of my face. Im a beast

Last edited:
Yeah, because such claims when made anonymously via the internet are 100% believable and verifiable.

Hahahaa. Any heterosexual man thinking about yoga watching that clip is lying through his teeth. You had to have a blonde in there as well.. My achilles heal

You're trying too hard.

You remind me of my gay friend who relentlessly pursued blonde smokeshows in high school because he was such a gay he thought it would impress other dudes and they wouldn't realize he was gay.

Worked great for him though. Girls love to bang gay dudes.

Back