My first day in a boxing class from AKB/TaeKwonDo

Why did Mike Tyson wear them for all his 80s fights then? Did he hit bags with a different brand?

They don't make em like they used to. The ones you bought will fall apart quicker than higher quality brands and models. This is assuming you train hard and frequently of course, otherwise it doesn't really matter what you use.

They don't make em like they used to. The ones you bought will fall apart quicker than higher quality brands and models. This is assuming you train hard and frequently of course, otherwise it doesn't really matter what you use.

I read very positive comments about the brand in other forums about its longevity. Years and years of work on the bag.

I read very positive comments about the brand in other forums about its longevity. Years and years of work on the bag.

I have never heard that about Everlast before lol...anything is possible.

They say expensive Everlast gloves are perfectly fine. Mine costs 70 dollars so I am safe

Everlast had the only red gloves. And red is harder to spot in sparring in your peripheral vision.

Why did Mike Tyson wear them for all his 80s fights then? Did he hit bags with a different brand?
Doesn't matter, good brands may last longer, but overall the wear and tear on the bag/pads is gonna deform your gloves. Bags usually don't get cleaned up on the reg, and your gloves tap that everytime you go at it. Not a good thing to your partners to smash shit into their faces and with hardened gloves.

Everlast aka Neverlast is prob the shittest brand there is these days. They sell it at Walmart for god's sake, if you're sold at Walmart, you know you're near the bottom of the chain. My first headgear was everlast, and it was because I was required to get headgear and $20 to me was better than shelling out $80+

Winning is probably the best, but they cost an arm and leg

I have never heard that about Everlast before lol...anything is possible.
Everlast is literally the worst brand you can buy... I’m really not joking

My training partner bought brand new Neverlast gloves from sport-check, took it out of the packaging, pulled the velcro over when he put it on, and the shit ripped. Brand new, and ripped on first use.

Be that as it may, why are red gloves harder to find for recreational guys??
pH8VOPk.jpg

Last edited:
Twins are out of stock. Winning brand is not sold in my country. Reyes red gloves not available.

Doesn't matter, good brands may last longer, but overall the wear and tear on the bag/pads is gonna deform your gloves. Bags usually don't get cleaned up on the reg, and your gloves tap that everytime you go at it. Not a good thing to your partners to smash shit into their faces and with hardened gloves.

Everlast aka Neverlast is prob the shittest brand there is these days. They sell it at Walmart for god's sake, if you're sold at Walmart, you know you're near the bottom of the chain. My first headgear was everlast, and it was because I was required to get headgear and $20 to me was better than shelling out $80+

Winning is probably the best, but they cost an arm and leg

My training partner bought brand new Neverlast gloves from sport-check, took it out of the packaging, pulled the velcro over when he put it on, and the shit ripped. Brand new, and ripped on first use.

pH8VOPk.jpg

Dude, I bought a 70 dollars Everlast. They are infamous for their cheap models not expensive ones

Back