My Friend Ate Donuts He Found On the Road. What would you do?

I go to the nearest donut shop and answer the craving. Nothing costing a few bucks is work getting sick over.
Right? Lol @ being such a loser you have to feed your family with literal street donuts.

Could very well have been poisoned and intended to shrink the druggie bum population.

"Road donuts" is surprisingly not easy to say.

giphy.gif

She is kind of scary looking.

The following is a true story:

My friend was walking down the road when he saw a lady (sorry no pics, but it's not relevant. Stay focused you horny bastard) getting into a van. She got in, belted up, and drove off. As she did, he noticed that a box of donuts fell off the roof of her van and into the road.

He proceeds over to the box of donuts and inspects them. The box appears to be in tact from the low speed fall from the van to the street. No donuts appear to have come in contact with the ground. He inspects them further: while there had been a full dozen, nine or so remained. He thinks, 'They must have eaten some at the store.'

He picks up the box of donuts and takes them home and shares them with his family.

Question: What would you do? Would you:

A. Continue walking like a normal person, missing the chance at street sweets
B. Snatch the food up like some George Costanza trash eating hobo hybrid and take them home to your wife and children
C. Eat them all yourself
D. Save the earth and just throw the box away
EDp1.gif

Donuts? Too much carbs and sugar.
Pigeons on the road on the other hand...

Not gonna lie. I would take the mofos home and eat the shit outta them (figuratively). No sharing, no caring.

You made it seem like he was just walking down the street and found them by a trash can. There's no shame in my game!

I would normally say no. If I am high? Thats a fucking jackpot gift from the universe!

Lol so, so ghetto. I'm sure they were safe to eat, but on a scale of one to Walmart clearance sale, how fuckin poor is your friend?

Lol so, so ghetto. I'm sure they were safe to eat, but on a scale of one to Walmart clearance sale, how fuckin poor is your friend?
Poor enough to eat street sweets, apparently. If she had doughnuts in a windowless van that dude would be putting the lotion in the basket right now.

@Clippy poor.
Thats how poor!

Respect.

Why would you get sick, they were still in the package?

Ever since watching Red Dawn, I maintain a suspicion of food falling from vehicles. I see your point, and they may very well be safe. My point is, you don't know where those donuts came from or what they've been through... for something costing just a few bucks, why risk it?

If they stayed in the box, I'm eating some donuts. If they fell out of the box, I'm eating some gravelly donuts.

Back