My GF thinks Darren Till will be the next big thing

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She's a BJJ practicioner and mostly likes BJJ guys usually....she has a fighter-crush on Maya

Last night we were watching the fights together and I could see she was getting all pumped when Till was beating the shit out of Cerrone.
She usually goes to bed early and this is the reason why we don't watch the ufc together most of the times (most main cards usually start at 3-4 am here). Bu she insisted on staying up for the post-fight presser.

She thought Darren had a wierd but funny accent, very confident young man. Shes believes we'll see him hold the belt

I wish I had a girlfriend

chin up bud. in the meantime.

170px-Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead_3.jpg

Well I'm sold.

T-WOOD Vs TILL next please

Mayas were really flexible, they probably would have beaten Rickson (by armbar of course)

calendario-maya-historia-mexico.jpg

For some reason the TS wants us to know he has a girlfriend.

congrats?

This is definitely thread worthy...

Oh your gf thinks so, well that changes everything!

My dentist thinks Perry takes a hypothetical fight between the 2..on an unrelated note he tried to convince me to get a platinum grill.

Don’t let that Scouse steal your spouse.

She's a BJJ practicioner and mostly likes BJJ guys usually....she has a fighter-crush on Maya

Last night we were watching the fights together and I could see she was getting all pumped when Till was beating the shit out of Cerrone.
She usually goes to bed early and this is the reason why we don't watch the ufc together most of the times (most main cards usually start at 3-4 am here). Bu she insisted on staying up for the post-fight presser.

She thought Darren had a wierd but funny accent, very confident young man. Shes believes we'll see him hold the belt

For your girlfriend I'll be the next big thing, or first "big" thing rather

Back