My Grandfather made me look very poor during a small family reunion :(

I know the feeling. I did the same and my grandpa said "I don't want you paying for my meal with your crack cocaine dealing money".

First world problems, I tell ya.

should of said no and gotten a free meal -- then proceed to buy something frivolous infront of him on amazon via your phone.

See I would have played with it and walked over and gave him a big hug and said 'ya thank god for the credit. I just keep loading it up while waiting for you to kick off so I can get my inheritance to pay it off'.

I really would have but my family knows that is how I handle stuff like that, with half joking sarasm.

lol I remember you saying you haven't worked in four years or something

But my Gramps knows me and the wife both have jobs, I got the house, I got the car, I got the 3 cats, I'm doing just fine - my extended family are going to think I'm struggling with life lol

Holy shit, 3 cats?

You would be a king in my country. That is a serious dowry of cats.

He was trying to goad you into paying the entire bill. Hoping you would play the big shot and get him off the hook because he was in fact the poor one.

Good job not falling for it.

My grandfather is a racist, angry scotsman who trips children in restaurants, and he has more money than he knows what to do with, TS.
You got off lucky

Next time, just respond to him just as loudly across the table: "Yeah I got this gramps, after all, somebody has to cover your broke ass. We all know all you have is lint in your pockets & sawdust in your balls, you old fuck." Then just smile, and casually go back to eating.

o_O

Tell him you will pay for the buffet lunch at his funeral.

lol I remember you saying you haven't worked in four years or something

But my Gramps knows me and the wife both have jobs, I got the house, I got the car, I got the 3 cats, I'm doing just fine - my extended family are going to think I'm struggling with life lol

pics of cats

If that were an Irish reunion there would have been uppercuts gallore.

Clippy, you should have gotten the free meal, and then shit in his shoe.

Back