My hair dresser recommended some excellent meat pie

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m a vagitarian so normally I wouldn’t even look at a meat pie. Yesterday I was at a French Japanese bakery and I ran into my hair dressers. I was trying to be polite but I was anxious because it scared me to see people in a different environment. But also I was happy cuz they nice. So I say “what go get from here ?” And one of them she say “I love the meat pie”

it was the time of breakfast and one would assume i was picking up breakfast foodz so I was taking back by the suggestion. But I trust her judgement cuz she listen to coconut records just like me. I purchased the meat pie

I came home and forgot about it when I took the family to Ventura beach harbor for the day to ride a kettle boat. We got a blue duck kettle boat and I was the only one kettling my wife and kids no help now my legs supa strong!<Wendy01>

Okay so I get home and play Mario party with the family then my kids say they want dominos. I usually don’t eat dominos I like this other pizza place that isn’t a chain but I let the kids pick

The dominos come and I panicked for what to eat. I had some vodka and Roman greenz so sometimes I forget to eat dinner I didn’t want that to happen. Then I remember the meat pit. So I threw some south western taquitod extra crunchy in the oven and threw in the meat pie.

when I ate the meat pie my head exploded. I never had meat pie like this before. Before I knew it I was shoving the whole thing in my mouth. <{smellit?}>

it had a distinct flavor. Almost tasted Greek or middle eastern Egypt

I, too, am a vagitarian.

OIP.Ub9tO3vOxGwawDLCYJMrnwHaHo

Back