My Haunted House.

Someone please send this mystery to the podcast “Reply All.”

Either someone is getting into the basement and fucking with you or your girlfriend is poisoning your dog and really fucking with you.

Did I tell my haunted house story here yet? If not here goes. I lived in house that was inhabited, dont know how many, dont care. It was haunted, everyone knew it, we all accepted it and moved on and just kept living there. Mom, Dad, Kid Sis, 3 bros, we all had an experience.

The worst one of mine was walking into my room in the middle of Chicago summer and stupid thing was as cold as a meat locker. I called my brother into the room, and he freaked the fuck out and was like, lets bolt for a minute.

My kid sis had the most experiences of anyone. She hated that area of the house. She used to say she saw people all the time.

Did I tell my haunted house story here yet? If not here goes. I lived in house that was inhabited, dont know how many, dont care. It was haunted, everyone knew it, we all accepted it and moved on and just kept living there. Mom, Dad, Kid Sis, 3 bros, we all had an experience.

The worst one of mine was walking into my room in the middle of Chicago summer and stupid thing was as cold as a meat locker. I called my brother into the room, and he freaked the fuck out and was like, lets bolt for a minute.

My kid sis had the most experiences of anyone. She hated that area of the house. She used to say she saw people all the time.
<DontBelieve1>

^^ damn so he legitimately quit using this username & the IP attached.

for all we know he probably got a new ISP/using a proxy & is watching us all under a completely different username laughing it up.

It's what I'd do..

Ask your sister if she's seen Ronnie.

hey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronniehey ronnie

Man last time I jokingly said RIP Ronnie when this thing was bumped I got shit. People getting all mad because they talked to Ronnie or whatever and he cleared it up. This Thread was always bullshit from the beginning and it’s full of jokes. Why do some people take the dog so seriously. I’m still a little angry from that when I see this post bumped.

Man last time I jokingly said RIP Ronnie when this thing was bumped I got shit. People getting all mad because they talked to Ronnie or whatever and he cleared it up. This Thread was always bullshit from the beginning and it’s full of jokes. Why do some people take the dog so seriously. I’m still a little angry from that when I see this post bumped.
Fill us in, bro.

It was a typical Michigan basement! I don’t understand how this could happen!

The fuck are you on about?

Back