My IE crashed 8 times in the last 10 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having problems with IE on Sherdog for awhile too. And no I'm NOT going to download firefox. Hopefully this problem gets fixed soon.

While surfing Sherdog.
3 weeks gone without fixing that s c r i p t error (and counting).

Yes, I'm pissed right now, and don't tell me to download firefox.

edit:
untitledlb8.jpg

That's what you get for using IE dumbshit.

The thing is, IE works fine on every other website that I go to. Should I change my browser because one of them is fucked up?

I'm not the problem here, neither is IE.

Then complain to the webmasters or Microsoft, and if you won't download FF then enjoy your ****** errors in silence.:icon_conf

Internet Explorer has always been crap. I use a Mac anyway, but when I'm on a PC I always use Firefox. IE is just awful.

I said, Doctor it hurts when I do this.
The Doctor said, then dont do that....

seriously, its 2007 time to put the IE down and get some firefox

I'm going to have to agree. We shouldn't have to change browsers because of one site. I only have that problem here. What ****** is it loading anyway, if they wrote a better ****** or took the new one that's causing problems it would fix the problem where it lies, on their end.

i use FF but i still get problems with the forums.

For some reason it gets REAL slow sometimes and doesn't even work.

And i can't even go on @ work anymore because it uses IE and freezes it up big time.

yES SAME THING WITH ME

Also 3/4 of my posts don't go thru
they just hang

Most of the time I don't even try to post anymore

I've had this problem for a few months. Sherdog.net is the only website I use FF with now. However, a few weeks backs I started having problems with FF on the site and had to reinstall for it work fine.

IE 7 > FF

this has been going on for a week now for me. glad I'm not alone.

While surfing Sherdog.
3 weeks gone without fixing that s c r i p t error (and counting).

Yes, I'm pissed right now, and don't tell me to download firefox.

edit:
untitledlb8.jpg

I know dude I was MAD as well....but then saw this thread and downloaded Firefox.
Just do it and you wont get the error...its only 5mb.

Well, at least now we know who's running what. :)

supposedly the admin is working on it... They need the ads to pay the costs of the site. As stated...you could become platinum...then you won't have to worry about it...and you'll help support the site

It doesn't help. I'm getting the same error, not in the forums, but in FIght Finder and articles, which platinum status does nothing to decrese ads there.

I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only one whose computer is having issues with Sherdog.

The people bashing Sherdog for having ads are the same people defending Dana for makingus sit through trailers for Hostel II and Saw III instead of showing us more fights.

"it's a business!"

The people bashing Sherdog for having ads are the same people defending Dana for makingus sit through trailers for Hostel II and Saw III instead of showing us more fights.

"it's a business!"

having ads does not equal crashing computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back