My kicks vs MMA striking coach (VIDEO)

Tbh I don't like either of the videos. You and that guy are coming upwards with the kick, and not corkscrewing down. More like a back kick. Plus that guys setups are retarded.

This just shows you how useless kicking is the moment you lay off. Seriously, my hip flexibility for sidekick is back to beginners level, and I have only been off for a couple of months.

_20180618_005905.JPG Here's my chamber when I kicked regular and stretched

Here's now

_20180618_010155.JPG

Good! I see you're learning my dear grappler. But really, my body is not to the back so I have no back kick excuses;)
Do it like conor does to Chad Mendez at 28 seconds. It's good to keep them from circling to your weak side.

Do it like conor does to Chad Mendez at 28 seconds. It's good to keep them from circling to your weak side.

Oh lord, please don't watch Conor for TKD kicking. He's alright "functionally" but his form is not... great.. If you want to get good at sidekicking there's legit guys on youtube.

Oh lord, please don't watch Conor for TKD kicking. He's alright "functionally" but his form is not... great.. If you want to get good at sidekicking there's legit guys on youtube.
I'm fucking awesome at side kicking bro. Conor has great application of his moves, even if his form slips. He's a great watch...when he fights.

I like bill Wallace's sidekicks.

I like bill Wallace's sidekicks.

Valentina's are sexier.

C6Cb3JPVUAA3xUY.jpg

Oh lord. Please dont watch barboza for spinning wheel kick forms. If you want to get good at wheel kicks, you will find more legit 32x Dan masters on youtube

This is by no means a perfect delivery, but it's MILES better than MMA striking coaches, apparently. And I'm a bit concerned by that since I'm not concidered a particularly good kicker...

I thought MMA guys were WAAAAY better at kicking... But I guess not.

Both are shit in their own way of shitty shittiness.

Not according to my 9th DAN grandmaster (highest in ITF for those who don't know) examiner. What's your rank, Kyryllo?

My ITF red belt certificate
https://postimg.cc/image/txa4smr5n/

2nd degree ITF, 4th degree WTF. And are you actually trying the argument out of authority on me? I don't care about degrees, your kicking is godawful and I don't care if some grand-poopy-doopy-pyjama-pants allegedly says any different.

For some reason you changed the video of your shitty 'side' kick to your shitty head kick, which you claimed was a roundhouse before. Go figure

But here's your 'side' kick with the knee pointing down:
upload_2018-6-18_12-17-54.png

Here's you hitting the bag with your cancer spreading kicking foot positioning and your back facing the target:
upload_2018-6-18_12-18-49.png

Congratulations, you are the inventor of a front leg back kick, a shitty front leg back kick at that of course.

Back