My kicks vs MMA striking coach (VIDEO)

2nd degree ITF, 4th degree WTF. And are you actually trying the argument out of authority on me? I don't care about degrees, your kicking is godawful and I don't care if some grand-poopy-doopy-pyjama-pants allegedly says any different.

For some reason you changed the video of your shitty 'side' kick to your shitty head kick, which you claimed was a roundhouse before. Go figure

But here's your 'side' kick with the knee pointing down:
View attachment 395269

Here's you hitting the bag with your cancer spreading kicking foot positioning and your back facing the target:
View attachment 395271

Congratulations, you are the inventor of a front leg back kick, a shitty front leg back kick at that of course.

I know that sidekick was shitty, and it was still better!!!

For some reason you changed the video of your shitty 'side' kick to your shitty head kick, which you claimed was a roundhouse before. Go figure

Well I remembered I had clip back when I could kick. Even better using that to prove a point.

Oh and Kyryllo your sidekicks are stiff as fuck. So jump off your high horse. And you are on ignore.

Last edited:
Stiff? Why thank you, that is the look I was going for.

Oh and it's full-on TaeKwonDo war on Sherdog. Attack my dog, myself, my social status, my looks, but my Taekwondo!!!!!!!

A fighter heavy bag.

So you actually live in Scandinavia?

Where?

Oh and it's full-on TaeKwonDo war on Sherdog. Attack my dog, myself, my social status, my looks, but my Taekwondo!!!!!!!

Yawn. Do you know what is the difference between your Taekwondo and your dignity? None, because you have neither.

Dont be that way. Me and my family is planning a trip to Sweden this summer.

Lets train together.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

oh how exciting, can i join in. i have a gi signed by general choi (i hope you know who that is) and i was state champ as a kid. that is before i took up the much more effective boxing, NoCanDo (we actually entered in amateur mma with this style) and my personal favourite the hillbilly head stomp style (this style isn't really for competition since pride died, it's basically a combination of all the cool stuff that ufc doesn't allow anymore).

oh how exciting, can i join in. i have a gi signed by general choi (i hope you know who that is) and i was state champ as a kid. that is before i took up the much more effective boxing, NoCanDo (we actually entered in amateur mma with this style) and my personal favourite the hillbilly head stomp style (this style isn't really for competition since pride died, it's basically a combination of all the cool stuff that ufc doesn't allow anymore).

I like em both. Both have effective stuff, as well as stupid shit which is geared towards the sports.

Back