My Kids Dont Like Sports

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We out here at the park and my kids are playing with they friends and one on a hooverboard with his friends and other is climbing a tree with they friends. I am trying to get one to play football with me but they aint got no time for me right now. Both have play in little league soccer and both are in swimming(one starts comp team soon but that dont count) but niether want to do soccer or basketball this yr and I am ok with that.

But anyone have kids that dont like sports.

Sounds like they have low T

So your kids want to play but not the games you want?

And?

I have 2 that do, 2 that do not. One that i don't see that often probably doesn't.. His mom lies and talks about what he is going to be in, but he is into cars and coding and nerdy engineer stuff. I can tell he isn't great at sports.

My kids are very active and my son has played football for 2 years. I kind of have mixed feelings about him playing because im ruined physically from playing.

Both play soccer and swim... uh, so they do play sports?

As long as they're not just sitting in front of the tv and are active, it doesn't matter what sports they want to play.

Pay some kids to bully them and then suggest they trane UFC. Bullying's the ultimate motivational tool, and you can get like 10 kids to do it for like $5

Teach them boxing, and by that I mean: Touch them with teh jab.

My kid's love all sports. Wrestling, baseball, tae kwon do, gymnastics, track and field. My older boy who is 10 wants to play football, but I'm not letting him.

Put them in swimming #1. Life or death of they fall in a pool. Don't give them a choice for swimming.

I feel a lot of kids play sports cause there parents want them too and not cause they want to. If my kids wanted to do lay sports I’d let them but to be honest If I had them I would prefer they’d be interested in art or music

I feel a lot of kids play sports cause there parents want them too and not cause they want to. If my kids wanted to do lay sports I’d let them but to be honest If I had them I would prefer they’d be interested in art or music

Kids do a lot of the things they do because of their parents. It's your job as a parent to get them involved in a variety of things. My kids play a lot of sports, but they also are involved in music (trumpet and piano).

Let kids be kids. My kids are athletes, so was I. But the nerds run the world.

My kids are very active and my son has played football for 2 years. I kind of have mixed feelings about him playing because im ruined physically from playing.
my youngest is 12 and has played football and wrestled since he was 5. never had anything worse than a bruise. my oldest is 14 and has played the same sports and has been hurt doing both. i understand the mixed feelings.

Kids do a lot of the things they do because of their parents. It's your job as a parent to get them involved in a variety of things. My kids play a lot of sports, but they also are involved in music (trumpet and piano).

- religion of course. That’s actually child abuse imho.

Back