My last MMA fight

stn

Isaac Dull
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
On the last saturday i fought on Portugal, here's the video:

By the way, I want to update my Sherdog record. How can I do it? Thank you.

wait, which guy are you? red or blue?

if you're the bald guy, you were lighting your opponent up on the feet. did you get tired?
if you're the guy with hair, you were getting lit up and your striking looked sloppy, but congrats on the td and submission.

Congrats mate.

Nice TD and sub, could work a bit on your striking but respect for stepping in the cage.

Yes, I am the guy who won. Thanks...
Well, I am working on my Strike game, in my last fight before this one I won by KO. Anyway, I still searching a way to Update my Sherdog, I hope some of you could help me.

Look, here is a Sherdogger who can beat CM Punk.

Good finish. Congrats on the win.

Ask @Tachycardia, he should help you out.

Ok. I will send a message to him. Thank you.

By the way, I am fighting on 84 kg and I am in conversation with One FC to fight there but I am searching another events to fight and if some of you could help me to find out I can give half of the purse for it... ✌

Thanks for discontinuing to fight, tough guy.

I'm waiting for everyone from my age group to retire so I can debut. It's almost time and I am ready to sign.

you got choke the fuck out

Great comment. Are you going to share your resume/fight videos next? No? Thought not.

Well done for putting in the work, putting it all on the line and competing and getting the West, TS. It's easy criticising others anonymously, it's not easy putting the work in to compete yourself. Respect.

On the last saturday i fought on Portugal, here's the video:

By the way, I want to update my Sherdog record. How can I do it? Thank you.

Great finish. I liked the slam more though. Well done.

Great comment. Are you going to share your resume/fight videos next? No? Thought not.

Well done for putting in the work, putting it all on the line and competing and getting the West, TS. It's easy criticising others anonymously, it's not easy putting the work in to compete yourself. Respect.

It was obviously a joke you stupid cunt

Respect , that slam takedown was awesome. Anyone who is hating would not have the balls to step in the cage.

Back