My last thread...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
About Conor and his fans and hopefully Mods don’t wasteland it!
Conor, I love him as someone who was able to hype himself and sell his stocks big time!!!
His fans on the other hand, to me only, talking to them is like talking to a Conor’s pet like a dog or a cat, they have very little intelligence and no critical thinking! So no matter what you show them, they just don’t see or understand it! Do you agree?

Too much proper 12 bud?

1Ru13ay.gif

The nuthuggers mental decline since October, has been pretty funny to watch..
<36>

I love him as someone who is on the brink of not mattering.

It makes my balls tingle.

About Conor and his fans and hopefully Mods don’t wasteland it!
Conor, I love him as someone who was able to hype himself and sell his stocks big time!!!
His fans on the other hand, to me only, talking to them is like talking to a Conor’s pet like a dog or a cat, they have very little intelligence and no critical thinking! So no matter what you show them, they just don’t see or understand it! Do you agree?
{<redford}

The nuthuggers mental decline since October, has been pretty funny to watch..
<36>
Are laughing at me because I like all the fighters but some of the dick riders don’t know that it was an illusion

Conor is not a great fighter.

He is a good fighter. Just not great. He's not the second coming of Sea Level Cain or anything.

By the way, Sea Level Cain vs Cormier? Not sure who'd wint that. Probably Cormier. He seems to be too much for anyone but Jones.

Conor is not a great fighter.

He is a good fighter. Just not great. He's not the second coming of Sea Level Cain or anything.

By the way, Sea Level Cain vs Cormier? Not sure who'd wint that. Probably Cormier. He seems to be too much for anyone but Jones.
Natural Jones???????????????

Lol well idk what to say to this.

Connor falls inbetween good and great. His timing is ridiculous, but if he ran his resume back I’m guessing he’d be .500.

Still would kick the shit out of me, which is obvious because of my Teal belt in UFC training.

Back