My lazy, lazy Sunday

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm binge watching ST Ent, and Futurama season 6.
Tonight I'm watching Dredd.

I'll be interlazing with games of NHL 11. I take delicious hits of Kush concentrates to celebrate goals.
Here's my celebration parameters.

First goal, every third goal thereafter. Hitting the water bottle (not all that difficult), hat tricks, go-aheads, one-timers, breakaways, game glitches, 4:20 goals

I'm too lazy to make dinner so I'm ordering tacos

I'm binge watching ST Ent, and Futurama season 6.
Tonight I'm watching Dredd.

I'll be interlazing with games of NHL 11. I take delicious hits of Kush concentrates to celebrate goals.
Here's my celebration parameters.

First goal, every third goal thereafter. Hitting the water bottle (not all that difficult), hat tricks, go-aheads, one-timers, breakaways, game glitches, 4:20 goals

I'm too lazy to make dinner so I'm ordering tacos
NHL 2008 I scored a hat trick, got two assists and KO’d Georges Laraques and still got a C+ grade from the coach because I took a penalty(fighting major).

NHL 2008 I scored a hat trick, got two assists and KO’d Georges Laraques and still got a C+ grade from the coach because I took a penalty(fighting major).
This morning I scored a hattie in the first period on three shots with a customized slow, gumpy forward, the third sending the water bottle flying.
I love the sound of the puck caroming off the posts.
*plink!*

This morning I scored a hattie in the first period on three shots with a customized slow, gumpy forward, the third sending the water bottle flying.
I love the sound of the puck caroming off the posts.
*plink!*
What team are you on?

What team are you on?
Detroit.
The player with shitty stats can't skate, can't check, can't shoot, named Stu Grimson, it's a personal tradition going back like eighteen years of hockey games.

Dredd looked interesting. Never got around to it.

Detroit.
The player with shitty stats can't skate, can't check, can't shoot, named Stu Grimson, it's a personal tradition going back like eighteen years of hockey games.

Haha.. I used to have a similar tradition with QB’s whilst playing EA’s NCAA Football. It’s a college game so because of licensing and such, the game doesn’t come with players real names, just jersey numbers. But, they offer an option to auto fill random names to players in the beginning of franchise mode if you want.

1st time I ever played the game I went with this option (I used Illinois as that’s my home state) and wound up recruiting this scrambling type QB that wound up an unbelievable player in the game. So every year a new game came out I always had to custom make that player to start out my franchise lol

Even against human players I’ve never lost a game with him at QB. We’re talking hundreds of games over the years here too.

My Sunday is watch fight night after relax watch Netflix cold and rainy outside.

Detroit.
Lol, I remember the Grim Reaper. Actually a really nice guy, but was hit and miss as an enforcer.

Damn I can't wait to get a lazy Sunday

My new born is coming in August and I can't wait for that week off just doing dad shit

I've done a record setting amount of joinery work this weekend, a four bedroom house and two flats and I am FOOKED

My new born is coming in August and I can't wait for that week off just doing dad shit

I've done a record setting amount of joinery work this weekend, a four bedroom house and two flats and I am FOOKED
Stand strong, daddy-o. It's gonna be a long stretch.

Fuck that, get in your rest now because you are screwed. I have 6 year old twins I'm watching this weekend by myself and I just live with being constantly tired.

Fuck that, get in your rest now because you are screwed. I have 6 year old twins I'm watching this weekend by myself and I just live with being constantly tired.

I gotta get that chump change in too though
Life's a tough balance

I fondly recall the day my daughter was old enough to stay at home by herself for a few hours.

Freedom!!!

Back