• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rousimar Palhares Just Finished Jon Fitch In Less Than 2 Minutes

War Toquinho.

The man is a brute. lol @ the haters tears saying he held on too long.
Lets see you get put into a heel hook by him. tap in agony and not have him let go

That or Palhares is just batshit crazy.

Paul Harris admitted to coming from a slave type farm working upbringing and experiencing physical and emotional abuse and extreme poverty.

You don't just bleed that out of your system in the gym and cage fights.

The scariest part about Palhares is not the fact that he can get you in a leg lock, it is the fact that every fighter knows he is going to do that and almost everyone cannot stop him.

Your only problem is, he let go.

Go cry elsewhere.
I'm not crying, I'm just saying Fitch was legitimately in pain and tapping that is all. Palhares could have let go but he didn't but this time the ref didn't stop the fight yet so yeah it was a legitimate hold unlike other times where the ref had to forcefully break it

EDIT: jk found the gif/vine

I'm a fan of Palhares. I wish he didn't hold on too long, but I love his subs and he's always fun to watch.

Im shocked Fitch expected any other result.

Fitch tapped his leg about ten times...the reff tapped him to let him know it was over...then eventually the reff pried his hold loose.

If you watch the gif I posted of the finish, you'll see that everything you just said is flat out wrong

The scariest part about Palhares is not the fact that he can get you in a leg lock, it is the fact that every fighter knows he is going to do that and almost everyone cannot stop him.

Yup, he's the Ronda Rousey of leg locks. ;)

Everyone who criticises palhares has never trained with pro fighters and shouldn't even comment. I hate people who don't train pro.

LOL... You hate almost all the humankind...

I wanna see him back to the UFC.

But if that doesn't come true, I'd love to watch him against Askren...

Lol at the gif.

Fitch screaming in pain then in a split second have his hands on his head chilling like nothing happened.

Did hold it a tad long, not as bad as before but he needs to let go when the guy screams and taps.

But that was impressive, if he can beat Shields that would be big. Pierce, Carl, Fitch and if he beats Shields would be big.

Needs to go to OneFC to fight Askren, Bellator or back to UFC.

Back