My lower back is hurting, any tips/advice?

you are absolutely right. but the ts didn't ask about a chronic illness but a pulled muscle while playing basketball. the answers vary from see a doc, foam rolling, moaning of some guy with herniated disks to kettlebell swings.

so, sorry, i didn't want to be a dick. you are right, the answers are not that bad like in other threads.

I was playing basketball with my friend and I go up for a rebound. Then a pain just pops out of nowhere in my lower back region. It hurts to bend over to touch my toes. Can anyone give me any advice and the quickest way to heal because I have to get back into training for muay thai!
I hurt my lower back out of no where from doing a simple box jump. It's the years of sitting for a desk job that weaken my core and lower back and my age. If there's numbing in your leg(s) then it's most spinal issue slip disk or pinched nerve. Get help from doctor if that's the case. Else it's a muscle strain and treat it like a pull muscle with RICE.

My pain went away after a month. My friend had be do Maronivich training instead of the bro science S&C. Never hurt my back again.

I had the same issue. The only way I fixed it is by quitting alcohol for several weeks. It worked and now I can deadliest again.

I was playing basketball with my friend and I go up for a rebound. Then a pain just pops out of nowhere in my lower back region. It hurts to bend over to touch my toes. Can anyone give me any advice and the quickest way to heal because I have to get back into training for muay thai!

Resting as often as possible in bed this way without a pillow under my head helps a lot when I have lower back pain. It relieves pressure from your spine and surrounding muscles. I agree with others saying to wait until you feel better before exercising or lifting.

s-l1000.jpg

Edit: Just noticed how old this thread is. TS is probably dead.

Back