My mom's watching the fight

ImmigrantMentality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My mom just texted me asking me if I thought the fights were gonna be good. Then she said her and some other family were gonna go watch the fight some place.

My question is how big do y'all think this fight's gonna be? My mom's as casual as it gets, the only other times I can recall her bringing up a fight in conversation was for maypac and canelo-ggg 1. I'm now convinced this is gonna smash the ppv records just because my mom's watching it.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Why is she texting you when she can just open the basement door and speak to you directly

I know your momma got tickets to the show

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, it'll be on but we won't really be watching.

[<cena1}

Urijah Faber says hi

Post pic of your mom. Inquiring minds need to know

Savages like y'all are why this sport will never grow. Scaring all the casuals away with your hilarious but twisted sense of humor lol

I'm usually blasted by the time the main events come on, so yeah they're usually pretty amazing to me at least.

If your mom is interested in boxing ffs, then I can't see how she couldn't think even the prelims wouldn't be mindblowing.

p.s. Mom pics, or gtfo.

McGregor made quite a name for himself. I hear people all around me talk about the fight. People who never ever talk about fights and probably never watch.

Back