My New Flavor of Ice Cream I Just Made Up

Call it vanilla ice ice baby. You'll have to pay royalties to Queen but it's worth it.

That's not a new flavor. I can put Chips Ahoy in ice cream and it wouldn't be a new flavor.

What's next? OREO ice cream? When will the madness end?

This shit is gonna sell like Crazy and I want Credit. Vanilla Ice Cream and Nilla Wafers.

PhsAY9D.jpg
Dude, I used to eat that as a kid. Also Nilla with milk like cereal.

wtf they already have a Vanilla with crushed Nilla wafers at my local ice cream shop, its like a cookies in cream style its pretty good they crush the nilla cookies and mix it in with vanilla ice cream.

this is not new or groundbreaking man lol I bet a lot of other local places have this type of ice cream as well

thought you were gonna put cheese in it

If Ben and Jerrys bring out Mango Reinhardt I'm suing.

What's actually crazy is that Oreo started selling "cookies and cream" flavoured Oreos. So cookies....flavoured like ice cream that's flavoured like cookies. It so meta my head might explode.

TS should do stick flavored ice cream, I bet he'll make a bundle.

Up your game ese, just did wafflecone ice cream and peanut butter Girl Scout cookies. It’s a sugar coma in a bowl

I have enslaved children making my ice cream with real California blonde breast milk. It's got vanilla and blackberries in it, with a mocha/coffee flavored topping

Back