Relationship HYUUUGE update: My oldest friend is in the hospital. Please check out my new post

I just noticed the thread surpassed 13,000 views. Wow. I really appreciate it. Even though the number of replies or cards sent was obviously no where near that number, I really appreciate everyone who took the time to open the thread. I hope it somehow gets back to everyone that they have my thanks.

It's coming up on 10 years since I stopped lurking and signed up and this is the first time I ever attempted a thread like this and I'm nothing but grateful for the response.

That's not who I mean. I didn't even know he was Canadian. I'm referring to Jason Saggo. His last fight in the UFC was Sep 2017. Sadly, he got KTFO.

Jason Saggo...

ThoughtfulRaggedDegu-size_restricted.gif

Bumpage.

Update:
He got to go home eventually, though with a hospital bed and a bunch of machines, then COVID hit and he and his wife became more isolated than ever. He held on like a warrior until last Sunday.

His birthday was last month. He was 56.

He had a special knife-edge wit and intellect that was belied by his gentle and easy going nature. Genetics dealt him a bad hand and he made out like a bandit with it for longer than early predictions could have ever accounted for.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated; everyone was so kind to respond and am so sorry for appearing to have taken your support for granted. Please know that's not the case and I am very grateful.

Give someone a hug today for me, ok?

In closing,
200.gif

Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences.

Bumpage.

Update:
He got to go home eventually, though with a hospital bed and a bunch of machines, then COVID hit and he and his wife became more isolated than ever. He held on like a warrior until last Sunday.

He had a special knife-edge wit and intellect that was belied by his gentle and easy going nature. Genetics dealt him a bad hand and he made out like a bandit with it for longer than early predictions could have ever accounted for.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated; everyone was so kind to respond and am so sorry for appearing to have taken your support for granted. Please know that's not the case and I am very grateful.

In closing,
200.gif

Thanks.
Bumpage.

Update:

In closing,
200.gif

Thanks.
miss-you-lotr.gif

Back