The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Heard it here first. Gonna be a barnburner

What a dumb thread.

Hooker <36><36>

giphy.gif

Hooker is a dangerous fight, I'd put money on Hooker finishing Ferguson.

Doesn't make much sense but nothing Tony does makes sense so it actually kind of makes sense.

Hooker is a dangerous fight, I'd put money on Hooker finishing Ferguson.
Yep me too. Obviously fergy is a dangerous SOB but you gotta slide at some point and hooker just seems fresher. His scrambles and sub attempts would be competitve against fergy too

Is this even a question? Hooker is Tesco’s own brand af, Ferg would have him bent over the octagon balls deep within 4 seconds

Is this even a question? Hooker is Tesco’s own brand af, Ferg would have him bent over the octagon balls deep within 4 seconds
Do you even understand the premise of this thread? Or perhaps you don't understand english?

I like Dan a lot but I think this would be too much at the moment.

Notice how I didn't write Hooker? Oh shit...

Do you even understand the premise of this thread? Or perhaps you don't understand english?
Well... clearly I don’t judging by the nature of that comment, please enlighten me

Wrong. Hooker is legit, and Ferg has a crazy style where he is very hittable.
Don't you remember Lando nearly doing Ferg in? Hooker is way better than Lando, and he won't gas after 1 round.
Hooker would be an underdog, but he could still credibly win.
War hooker

This is not who would win. This is my prediction on fergys upcoming opponent.
Understood. My my, you are insightful. How’s about a bit of accommodation for the new guy?

Back