My prediction: Ferguson vs Hooker

Bring back Dong Hyun Kim and feed Dong to Hooker.

shit you must be one of the worst new posters of 2018. Uranus is an ice planet, not a gas planet. Earth has a large gaseous atmosphere above it as well and no-one goes around calling earth a gas planet.
God damn russians.
Quite funny tho cause you’re wrong lool all planets from mars and beyond are classified as gas giants and have small rocky cores but the planet is mainly comprised of gas, so ya do ya research before coming here all big & burly mr know it all lolza & ice planets do exist just further out in the outer rim of the solar system

Quite funny tho cause you’re wrong lool all planets from mars and beyond are classified as gas giants and have small rocky cores but the planet is mainly comprised of gas, so ya do ya research before coming here all big & burly mr know it all lolza & ice planets do exist just further out in the outer rim of the solar system
I’m actually rather befuddled at how confident you were in saying that yet you were simply wrong lol

shit you must be one of the worst new posters of 2018. Uranus is an ice planet, not a gas planet. Earth has a large gaseous atmosphere above it as well and no-one goes around calling earth a gas planet.
God damn russians.
Intrigued to see what your reply will be after having embarrassed yourself

giphy.gif

I really hate how the moving guy eats that potato chip right after that scene, blatant product placement at its worst.

Yeah ok but look at all the gas it states that makes up the planet, you can call it what you like it’s made of gas and ice, mainly gas lol
Plus if you continue reading it clearly says that very little of Uranus constituents is made up of ice, therefore the rest is gaseous, so I’m taking that win

Yeah ok but look at all the gas it states that makes up the planet, you can call it what you like it’s made of gas and ice, mainly gas lol
Nope
The vast majority of its mass is ice. 80%+
Now you're trying to rewrite the definition so it fits your narrative? Are you a plantery scientist?
What happened to me being so wrong I'm embarrassed?

Where exactly does it say that? I think you’re being a hypocrite lool caus ethats what you’re doing I will literally copy and paste t if I have to

Nope
The vast majority of its mass is ice. 80%+
Now you're trying to rewrite the definition so it fits your narrative? Are you a plantery scientist?
What happened to me being so wrong I'm embarrassed?
I actually cannot believe I am having this argument rn. God damn I need to get a life lool we both do I think

I actually cannot believe I am having this argument rn. God damn I need to get a life lool we both do I think
In case you were wondering that was my attempt at smoothly accepting the fact that I was wrong with an attempt to change the subject lool however the point still remains, can you believe how heated we’re getting rn? Loool it’s so funny I’m not confrontational at all irl let’s go for a beer sonny :’)

In case you were wondering that was my attempt at smoothly accepting the fact that I was wrong with an attempt to change the subject lool however the point still remains, can you believe how heated we’re getting rn? Loool it’s so funny I’m not confrontational at all irl let’s go for a beer sonny :’)
Nah thanks you seem like a fucking weirdo mate

Nah thanks you seem like a fucking weirdo mate
Holy shit that was rejection in its purest form, you seem like quite a splendid guy tbh, really friendly and humble, & gets his confirmation through having arguments on the internet lool what a wanka, enjoy being a miserable prick you’re entire life bud, bye now Y let me know if you ever want that beer :’)

One of the most random thread derailments ive ever seen tbh

Back