My reaction when i hear Colby says something outrageous for attention what is your reaction?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Colby is copying Chael's act but noone cares. When i hear him say something stupid i just cringe and think noone cares. Whats your reaction?

When Colby starts spreading chaos I think, “wow, this is gonna make a solid sherdog thread”

giphy.gif
Colby is copying Chael's act but noone cares. When i hear him say something stupid i just cringe and think noone cares. Whats your reaction?
Well, it seems you do... after all you are posting about it...

I think (unfortunately) people do care... which is why he got a title shot in the first place.

I wish people really did not care and ignored this guy. Because only if he got absolutely no attention, UFC would not hype him for the stupid things he says and do, and we would be done with it.

YOU care TS.

That's why you react and why you made this thread.

Colby should be stripped if he doesn't agree to a Woodley fight for UFC 228. They need a main event & both guys are healthy and have two months to prepare, should be an easy booking.

Someone who has Kevin Lee as his av and name talking about someone who says stupid shit. Right.

Oh you care, and you will pay money for a chance to watch him lose. You crave it.. Colby knows this

You care enough to react

And then make a thread about it on Sherdog

Asking others how they react

I'd say you care

Oh TS, Freud would have a field day with you.

He feels a lot more genuine then Chael. I get it that he’s dialed it up to 11, but I feel like most of what he says is actually rooted in his personality. Chael was just behaving like a WWE character

I can't bring myself to dislike Colby anymore, but I'm not really a fan. I like how he called out Nick Diaz, although I do like Nick and his fights more.

Uhh I'm losing just by posting in a Colby thread (even if its a thread agaisnt him) but yeah basically dude just does shit for attention. He is a bitch whoring himself out because otherwise seriously, without all the bullshit that surrounds him who would be talkin about him now?? He makes "outrageous" claims & statements but he comes out corny. Theres a way to dissing fighters but this dude just keeps looking like a f&g.. so basically fuck Colby.

Back