My reaction when i hear Colby says something outrageous for attention what is your reaction?

I feel a mix between apathetic and disappointed.

Instead of trying to incentivize exiting fights and create stacked cards more often, the UFC is trying to use gimmicky fighters to create fake drama and sell massive amounts of PPVs to casuals.

Instead the UFC should focus on the basics and improve the quality of the product:
  • Fix the weight cutting issue (remove weight cutting entirely)
  • Incentivize finishes, discourage decisions
  • Take away warnings from the ref for eye pokes (instant point deduction)
  • Allow "guys in the truck" to communicate with the ref if they see a foul
  • Switch to Pride gloves
  • Remove WMMA and featherweight divisions
  • Gear marketing into promoting prospects (like UFC embedded but focus on an up and coming fighter nobody knows about)
  • Bonus for ranked fighters who fight more often

I like most but the removal of WMMA and featherweight divisions.
If anything, I thought Conor showed that being a FW does not stop fighters from being popular or exciting.
Aldo before him also proved that.

People need to be so insecure about their size.

And instead of killing WMMA< UFC should actually help built it properly (and they are not doing it).

I just avoid watching him. like a hobo asking for change. he'll get the wrong idea if you stare. better pretend it's not there and he'll go away eventually

Colby should be stripped if he doesn't agree to a Woodley fight for UFC 228. They need a main event & both guys are healthy and have two months to prepare, should be an easy booking.

I agree, Colby was saying he was going to kick the door down and take the belt, nows his chance

Well, it proves that talent and morality are not Link. Talent is what nature Gives to you, morality is what consciousness gives to you.

Back