My roommate left the gas on the stove on

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
Came home and the whole house smelled like gas . I have natural gas that comes from the street. I turned the stove off and opened all windows and the door. He couldn’t of picked a colder night. Got cat out and put him in my car with heat in. This ever happened to anyone and how long should I air the house out?

Came home and the whole house smelled like gas . I have natural gas that comes from the street. I turned the stove off and opened all windows and the door. He couldn’t of picked a colder night. Got cat out and put him in my car with heat in. This ever happened to anyone and how long should I air the house out?

???? Why are you trying to kill the cat?

evil-cat-secretly-plotting-to-kill-you-4.jpg

Sure the cat didn't do it? Cats are evil

Natural gas lighter than air. Vent at high level and look for high places where it might've collected. including inside roof.
It should be dosed with mercaptan, which smells foul well below any dangerous concentration (order of magnitude below). Use your nose to determine when its gone

Give the dosy dosser a twatting for almost killing your pets

Natural gas lighter than air. Vent at high level and look for high places where it might've collected. including inside roof.
It should be dosed with mercaptan, which smells foul well below any dangerous concentration (order of magnitude below). Use your nose to determine when its gone
Thanks. I live in a cape so Atleast I don’t have an attic where it could collect . Problem is it’s 19 degrees out so nose is stuffy

I got in a fart battle with a clown that said this. Hit him with a two piece that blew his hat off, let’s just say he took a major hit with his homies that night.

My advice would be changing a roommate
He may try to kill ya in the future

Back