My roommate left the gas on the stove on

I remember over 10 years ago there was a house near where I lived that exploded because of gas acumulation. It happened early in the morning, I guess when someone flipped the switch to turn the lights on. I think everyone inside dided

I have terrible memory and regularly forget to turn the stove off ): never had anybody following behind me. I’m just the worst is all lol.
That is actually not a memory thing. Its a discipline thing. I have a terrible memory too. An actual disorder. But I almost never make memory mistakes as I compensate by being extraordinary disciplined to make up for it. Set routines. Never wait or put anything off to later, that might give me a chance to forget.

Wearing yoga pants as I type this. And I’m drunk at 8am so . . . Yeah I’m still the worst LOL

My friends didn't die face down in the muck so you could waltz around town

Screen-Shot-2016-08-28-at-12.44.25-PM-640x400.png

Still don’t get where u think we pay for high school ?

I remember over 10 years ago there was a house near where I lived that exploded because of gas acumulation. It happened early in the morning, I guess when someone flipped the switch to turn the lights on. I think everyone inside dided
Yes that’s what I was worried about !

Cats have fur. If you have to leave him in the car why on earth would you leave the car on?
Cause it was cold out . 16 degrees . You wear clothes no? do you not put the heat in your car on?
Do you turn the heat in your house off if you get a pet with fur?

Cause it was cold out . 16 degrees . You wear clothes no? do you not put the heat in your car on?
Do you turn the heat in your house off if you get a pet with fur?

My house doesn't give me carbon monoxide poisoning.

That is actually not a memory thing. Its a discipline thing. I have a terrible memory too. An actual disorder. But I almost never make memory mistakes as I compensate by being extraordinary disciplined to make up for it. Set routines. Never wait or put anything off to later, that might give me a chance to forget.

Are you Lenny from Memento?

Still don’t get where u think we pay for high school ?

You said in your post that you have high school loans.

Are you Lenny from Memento?

You said in your post that you have high school loans.
No I didn’t. People need to learn to read more gooder....
I said I had” ridiculously high school loans”, not that I have high school loans ...
gawd

Sounds like roommate is a danger to society. It'll only get worse going forward.

Sounds like roommate is a danger to society. It'll only get worse going forward.
Yeah I’m gonna ask him to leave . Other than that and one other thing he’s been a pretty good roomie

Yeah I’m gonna ask him to leave . Other than that and one other thing he’s been a pretty good roomie
I hope you don't end up on the 10 o'clock news as a result of asking him to leave. Been seeing some roommate stuff on the local news recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back